Chapter - 15 (Stammering Apologies)

Boys' t-shirts are so comfy. Why don't they design such loose good fabric clothes for us, discrimination! The only issue was it was a little too short. Thank God I shaved my legs recently. I washed my face and wet my hairs a bit. I have no idea why I did that (maybe because he likes damp hairs). There came the noise from the kitchen so I moved there.

Again, no cloth covered his bare chest. God took his time on him. His chest was well made. Cheers god! You did a really great job. He was preparing eggs. I walked quietly but he sensed my presence and turned around. That sudden turn was hot. He smiled, licking one of his fingers as he raked his eyes up and down my flesh. "What?" I asked all red. "That is quite short, isn't it?" he came really close and whispered the word short in my ears with all the efforts to flatter me which he surely did!

To distract him and myself more, I asked, "Why did you call me there?" "To meet you, what else?" "Why'd the Edward want to meet a girl he thinks is just playing games on him?" "Alice don't!" his fists tightened. He left the conversation and came out with the food. The plating was 10 on 10 and so was the taste, bloody perfectionist! His company made the omelet more sizzling.

While I was gulping in the food, he started "I never wanted to yell at you but I don't know any other language than anger. I didn't want to hurt you, princess." His veins twitched. "Those fucking boys were not good. You weren't safe at that place." Something thwarted him. Griping the back of his neck, he looked at the ceiling. He was bad at letting his feelings out. He got up and moved towards the sink, it looked like with the flow of water, he wanted to wash everything going on his mind. His silence pierced me more than his bad words.

"Are... are you okay?" I was afraid while asking him. His eyes described the mysterious ache while his pink wet lips were distracting me. I could no longer coerce him to speak. I turned to go to the dining table again when he grabbed my hand and stopped me and that fucking heartbeat! I looked at him inquisitively. My introspective look made him naïve. Hesitant, I touched his shoulder in an effort to distress him.

He started again, what he said made me lose my mind. "I couldn't get you out of my mind Alice Green. You never leave it. What the fucking torture are you doing to my mind? You aggravate me, burn me, kill me, yet keep me alive. I cannot fucking stop thinking about you and your stupid philosophies. I tried to drink day and night, hoping that the alcohol would take you away from me, but it wouldn't! It couldn't. My veins twitch to torment the bastards who make a single comment on you. You Alice Green, you intoxicate me, and I can't do fucking anything to get over it!!!"