Chapter Thirty-One

Elliot

Jackson looked completely panicked. He moved away from Sam in absolute disgust whereas Elliot watched in awe as Sam changed into something beautiful. He hated Jackson. He was fake, he was undeserving of such a sight. A strong possessive force made Elliot follow the distressed Sam, his face was stricken with fear and pain- Elliot had to soothe him. He followed him all the way to the waterfall and he hadn't been quiet, Sam was too lost in his sorrow to notice the other man. It reminded him of the time he had followed him before.

Sam had been acting strange in class, he ignored everything around him and spent hours trailing around the castle and grounds. Elliot had found him in the forest, his eyes faraway- they bumped into each other and Sam didn't even realise. The pain had ripped through Elliot like a knife, he thought he had meant so little to the man until that day at the pub. The way Sam's body had responded to his touch and the way his eyes filled with pain after he found out Elliot would be going to the ball with Livinder. Him being with Jackson was simply Sam trying to move on from the impossible, something they had both been trying to do.

But the impossible had won, Elliot cradled Sam's new face in his hands and saw everything he wanted. His mouth was wide, his nose tiny and his eyes huge and glassy. His hair was no longer dark and lank, instead it was shocking white and trailed onto the floor. He was beautiful- more beautiful than Elliot could ever have imagined. Jackson had been a fool to run from him.

They kissed for a moment, Sam was stiff and nervous until Elliot moaned and tried to search for more. His tongue slipped into the man's mouth who pulled away entirely.

"I don't want to hurt you..."

Elliot gripped the ripped fabric of his green shirt and pulled him close again.

"You won't."

He was sure, certain even. Without any evidence or proof he just knew it to be true. They kissed again and this time when Elliot's tongue entered his mouth, Sam allowed it. He relaxed, his own long tongue responded in kind and snaked its way into Elliot's . It was big, long and had a life of its own. It explored his mouth and made its way to the back of his throat, eventually pushing down inside. It reminded Elliot of that night in the pub toilet and caused him to moan harder. He pulled away, Sam's tongue slowly leaving the confines of Elliot's throat.

"I am so fucking horny right now." Elliot cried before throwing his body against Sam's new one.

They rolled around in the grass, Sam began to pull Elliot's shirt off, he ripped it in the process until eventually he found bare skin. Elliot didn't wait- he sat up and yanked down his own tight trousers, underwear too, and discarded them to the side. He knew he was acting desperate, he knew he was naked and whining- he felt like he had been waiting for this for some time. His dreams had been filled with nothing but an intense erotic fixation on the Fairy.

Sam touched, licked and loved every inch of Elliot. His long, clawed hands traced and gripped and plunged into all of him. He felt worshipped, he could barely make a coherent thought by the time Sam moved away. Elliot watched as he ripped away the last of his shirt, revealing a long, tight, grey torso. He was thin, his bones stuck out in angles Elliot wasn't sure was possible. He reached out and thumbed the man's prominent hip bone and smiled.

"You are so beautiful." Elliot whispered.

Their lips met again. Harder, more passionate. Elliot allowed himself to be handled roughly as Sam lifted him into his lap. Their dicks rubbed against each other and caused Elliot to let out small sighs each time. They explored each other's body until Sam lifted him again and laid him down onto the soft grass. He smirked down at Elliot, his confidence growing with each kiss.