chapter 2: king kion

The sun was rising and a new day began. Makini walks in to see the royal couple still sound asleep. Makini shakes Kion gently to wake him up."Kion its time to wake up,Kion!"

"I don't wanna wake up."he replied well pushing makini away."morning "rani said well waking up." Good your up now help me wake up kion," makini replied to her.

"Ok you go wake up everyone else and I'll handle him,"rani ordered makini well looking a him with a smirk.rani hoped off the rock.

Makini went to go wake up the others and left them alone. "Kion wake up its time to start the day,"she said well nuzzling him. He didn't wake up so she kisses him and he opens his eyes."Oh that's unfair,you kissed me "he said well pawing his left eye.

He stood up and started stretching."maybe if you woke up the first time I wouldn't have had to do that."rani said giggling.

They left the tree's lair and greeted everyone."morning nimala,Surak,and baliyo,how was potrol."rani asked them.

"Peaceful,"they replied." Greet I'm glad to hear that."Kion said . Their ate breakfast and started talking."so do we have any royal duties today"Kion asked rani."yes we do ,they was an avalanche yesterday so we need to help remove the animals that lost their homes."rani replied."so I'll take that your not going on potrol with us."fuli said to Kion."yeah maybe next time."Kion replied.

Everyone finished eating and went they're separate ways. The night pride when to sleep, the day pride when on potrol and Kion and rani went to mount pahaad.

Kion and Rani were helping the animals find new homes then their see a snow monkey running towards them."your majesties help,my son fall in the snow and he can't get out." Rani and Kion look at each other." Ok, rani you finish helping the animals and once your done come help me,ok now show me were your son fall." Kion ordered .rani nodded and Kion followed the snow monkey.

Kion and the snow monkey arrived at the place where the young snow monkey fall.kion looks up to see if he can see Anga but he didn't."help!"the young snow monkey shouted."I'm here to help just sit tight and don't move or you might go down deeper,"then Kion saw rani running towards them." So what's the plan"rani asked."the plan is for me to use my tail so he can climb up and you and mommy snow monkey pull me out."kion ordered.

Kion started walking backwards well mommy snow monkey half one of kion's paw and rani holding mommy snow monkey's tail." On the count of three you pull ," Kion ordered."one, two, three"Kion counted

They pulled the young snow monkey out of the hole ."thank you your majesties,"the mommy snow monkey said well crying and hugging her son.

The royal couple started walking back to the tree."nice thinking."rani said to Kion with a smirk."thanks but I was only doing my job , speaking about jobs is our done." Kion asked rani.

"Yeah,do you want to take a nap?"rani asked Kion." Yeah,"they both reached to the tree.kion hoped on the rock followed by rani they both fall asleep quickly

Then Kion started having a vision.

                -in kion's vision-

In kion's vision he saw his grandfather , scar,zora and askari fighting.she also saw his mate lying on the ground unconscious and his family badly hurt."hevi kabisa! What's going on here,"he asked in shock. Then next the he saw was him in a white room."Kion you have to stop this,"he didn't know who said that."Kion!"he turns around to see his grandfather.

"Grandfather Mufasa what's going on?what happened to the tree of life?"he asked his grandfather in shock of what he saw. "This is what's going to happen if your not careful,"Mufasa replied to Kion ." What do you mean by that grandfather," he asked a bit confused.
Then Kion woke up to his heart racing.

                 - end of vision-

kion thinks about the weird dream he had and decides to ask his grandfather tomorrow and tries to sleep again. It was morning and rani wake up to see Kion asleep.rani hoped off the rock and started stretching. She went to drink same  water then when she came back she saw him still sound asleep,"his so handsome when his asleep."rani whispered to herself."oh so you do think I'm handsome."Kion replies well pawing his left eye with a smirk." No, not really your average at best ." Rani teasingly said.

They start play fighting.kion pinned down rani then kissed her.  Makini saw this and turned around.kion saw her by the entrance." Hi makini ," Kion said well getting off rani ."hi I didn't mean to interrupt." Makini replied."it's ok,"rani said well standing up. "Ok well everyone is waiting for you outside,"Makini said."ok we'll be right there,"rani replied

"Hi everyone." Kion and Rani said." Morning,"everyone except makini replied. Well everyone was quitely eating breakfast fuli started a conversation."so Kion are you going on patrol with us," fuli asked ." No , not today,"Kion replies to fuli."so how was potrol last night." Rani asked the night pride." Yeah, everything was fine...except..."nirmala said then baliyo  interrupted." Except what?" Rani ask well racing her eyebrows." Except that we saw a mysterious lion with scars all over  his body," Surak explain. "He tried to fight me then when nirmala and baliyo show up he run."Surak explain

"What! are you okay?"rani asked in a concerned tone of voice." Yeah I'm fine."Surak replied." Did this lion have dark fur and green eyes?" Kion asked in a worried tone of voice." Yeah.how did you know?"saruk asked well everyone looked at Kion.

" You see....last night I had a vision of a mysterious lion with dark fur and green eyes by the mountain pass with scar. I also saw a askari and my family including grandfather Mufasa on the ground unconscious."Kion explain to everyone." What!"everyone said in shock.