chapter 5 : birthday planer

It was the next day and rani woke up first because in two weeks it would be kion's birthday so she wanted to start planning her surprise for him so she went to kiara how was also up.

" Hey sis can we talk?" Rani whispered to kiara." Sure what's up?" Kiara whispered to rani then they both started walking away from Kovu how was still asleep.

" I want to surprise Kion for his birthday but I don't know how to do it so I was kinda hoping you'd help me out," rani explain to kiara after walking away so Kovu wouldn't hear them.

" Ok," kiara responded." So what were you thinking , would you like to throw a surprise party for him or maybe get him a gift that he won't forget," kiara asked rani with a bit of excitement in her voice.

" That's the main problem. I don't know what to do because we've only been mates for a few months. So I don't really know much about him," rani explains to kiara then starts putting her ears down.

The two when silent for a for a few minutes then kiara broke the silence." I got it why not have small dates around the kingdom then come back to the tree where we surprise him with a party,"

Rani thought for a sec then said," that's a wonderful idea," rani replies. " I can take care of the party and you take care of him," kiara said to rani the rani's ears went back up. Then they both went back to there mates

                   ( Kiara's POV)
" Hey you where were you? I woke up and you were not there," Kovu asked kiara when he saw her coming back." Oh I was talking to rani she wanted my help with something," kiara Explains to Kovu.

"Oh ok so what did she want you help on?' Kovu ask out of curiosity." She wants to surprise Kion for his birthday but she didn't know how so we came up with a plan ," kiara replied then giggled.

" What the plan and do you need my help on anything?" Kovu asked ." Actually I do need your help. The plan is that on kion's birthday Kion and rani are going to go around the kingdom having small dates then come back to the tree and surprise Kion witha party," kiara explained.

" Ok so what do you need my help for ?" Kovu asked raising his eyebrow." I need you to hunt for food for the party and also go get our parents here in time for the party," kiara ordered

" Ok so when must I go?" Kovu asked." Umm three days before the party so you can make it back in time," ok let's go back to sleep because it still very early," Kovu replied.

                     (Rani's POV)
Rani arrived to the tree and saw that Kion was awake." Hey Kion I didn't expect you to be up so early," I couldn't really sleep last night because I'm nervous the peace treaty won't work," Kion said as he was putting his ears down .

Rani notices this then walks up to comfort him." Kion there is nothing to be nervous about. The peace treaty is going to be great,your going to do great and besides I'll be right next to you,every step of the way," rani said then nuzzled him. Kion smiles then walks out of the tree .

Rani feels that Kion is still nervous about the peace treaty and she doesn't know how to comfort him. They reached the mountain pass and saw the rulers of the two kingdoms.

" Hello my name is Ayanda queen of the sunset kingdom and this is my mate and king kopano," Ayanda greeted Kion and rani.

" Hello my name is Kion king of the tree of life and this is my mate rani queen of the tree of life and it's a pleasure to meet you," Kion greeted Ayanda and kopano.

" I hope you don't mind but The other kingdom will be here tonight so we will have to start tomorrow," rani explains to Ayanda and kopano.

" Not at all,this will give us time to rest and explore your beautiful kingdom," kopano replied. Then Makucha and chuluun were spotted running to the pass." King kion, Queen rani Makucha and chuluun are running towards the pass and they look scared," ullu informed them.