19 [M]

Name of this chapter would be: "Looks like a cinnamon roll, could kill you." Because I think that's the only accurate description of Declan Donnelly in this book.

🔞 Explicit from the offset: aka 2nd word 🔞

You guys are gonna hate my 6000 word limit on these chapters...

My erection strained against my trousers but I was forced to ignore it until Donnelly finished his call. To keep my hands occupied, I brushed my teeth quite rigorously and washed my face with a splash of cold water, dabbing it with a flannel before hanging it up on the radiator. I was still optimistic we might squeeze in some more fun before Declan wanted to sleep but as I emerged from the bathroom, my hopes were quickly crushed.

Dec was infront of the mirror, pulling his collar over his tie. I rubbed my eyes, the geordie criminal in a full suit instead of prison scrubs had taken a bit of getting used to but seeing him getting dressed so late at night really threw me off.

It felt like morning had come 10 hours early. Dec straightened his tie and caught me looking in the reflection of his mirror. He didn't give me any explanation, just continued getting changed as though ready for business.

The brown haired man stepped away from the mirror to his dresser to put on a pair of gold cuff links and still kept his back to me.

I frowned, horny, confused and childishly desperate for his attention.

"Who called?"

"An old Italian business partner to my family. One that doesn't believe in foreign time zones apparently." He deadpanned.

Suddenly I got nervous he was leaving me alone. I approached him cautiously, because I was wise enough to understand that approaching Declan Donnelly from behind was a sure way to be greeted by an early grave and I would be no exception to that. I made my footsteps as obnoxious as possible, I could tell he'd sensed my movements and had enough time to read the level of threat before I pressed myself against his curved behind, my hand going either side of his waist to lean him into the table. My nose dipped into the warmth of his neck, irritated when his collar kept me from properly melting into him.

We'd been intimate only minutes before, but it wasn't intimate like this. He felt like pure magic pressed against me, I was driven wild when i felt the way his back arched as I grounded my hips against his perky ass and how his pulse quicken through my lips as they pressed to the pale skin protecting his vein.

"Please don't say you're leaving."

"I'm sorry." He apologised and it half sounded like he meant it. He turned his head, making me move just enough so our lips could join. I was horny, he knew that, but he kept the kiss as close to platonic as he could, and pulled away when I begged for more. "But there are some relationships which are strategically worth me working through the night for."

"Wouldn't you rather work through the night for this relationship?" I murmured against his soft lips, my hand reaching to loosen the tie he'd spent so long getting perfect.

A deep chuckle vibrated through the smaller man and he parted our lips, his hand stopping mine. "Enough of that sparky."

I pouted, "Youse need to rest though."

He turned around in the small space I'd left for him against the desk, until he was facing me and when I tried to force our bodies closer, he hitched a leg up onto the flat wooden surface behind him. "What you are proposing is not rest soldier."

"If you'd prefer to sleep we could do that too." I whispered, feeling his hands smooth up my sides whilst my hands moved to rest on his legs, those thick thighs held irresistibly flush in his tailored suit trousers.