Characters

Prologue

Aurora is a 13 year old girl with albinism. She has a complete absence of melanin in her skin, eyes, and hair. Looking different isn't the only struggle she has, living with her abusive mother and step-father Aurora has practically had to raise herself her entire life. Little does she know she has 6 extremely overprotective brothers out there looking for her. Will everything always be so black and white for her, or will she finally be able to experience a life before it's too late?

Characters

Valen Morosini - 27 years old

Atticus Morosini - 25 years old

Damien Morosini - 22 years old

Kieran Morosini - 18 years old

Calix Morosini - 17 years old

Cassian Morosini - 17 years old

Aurora Violetta 'Ivanov' Morosini - 13 years old 

Extras:

Everett Fornelli - 26 years old

'Sir' Dmitri Ivanov  - 56 years old

Alessia Ivanov 'Ma'am' (Previously Morosini) - 52 years old

Trigger Warning

This book may include topics that are triggering to readers. Mentions of Abuse, Sexual Assault,  Eating Disorders, General Violence, and other sensitive topics may be included.

Disclaimer
The chapters get longer as the book progresses. They are short in the beginning to help build a base for story without being too wordy.

Appreciation
Thank you so much for selecting my book I truly hope you enjoy it! If you have any criticisms please leave them in a positive collective manner instead of rude remarks. I will try and take all suggestions into account and ensure the quality of this novel.