>38<

Third person's POV

"Am I wrong? Isn't it why you have a master bedroom in a place where you work? Don't tell me you never brought anyone he......"

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

Tae flinched when jungkook punched the glass beside him.

"One more word and I won't hesitate to ..............."

"Jungkook!!" Tae grabbed jungkook's hand as he looked at it "Damn it's bleeding!!! Are you out if your mind!" Tae caressed his hands as he started to blow on it. "Let's go to hosp.."

Jungkook cupped tae's face with his bleeding hands "What's your fucking problem tae! Open your God damn mouth and tell me what's wrong!!!!"

"Let's.....let's just go to hospital fir..."

"DAMN!!!!" Jungkook kicked the table beside him.

"Just give me the fucking answer! Why the hell you want to walk away from me? What did I even do taehyung!?"

Tae was quiet as he kept looking at jungkook's hands.

"I'm losing my patience!" Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Just answer me this. Why did you leave me that day? Why did you just walk away like that?"

There was a complete silence.

"Please.....answer me" jungkook grabbed tae's hands as he placed them on his chest "It hurt so bad tae. Really. I feel like hell"

Tae pulled his hands, he was at the urge of crying. He took a deep breath.

"I was scared. I was scared I'll lose my child"

"Your child!!!! Is taegguk only YOUR CHILD?!!"

Jungkook screamed as he punched the glass again

"Jungkook stop doing that!" Tae grabbed his hands as jungkook pushed tae

"Let's get back together taehyung. Enough with all these. Taegguk needs us. Atleast for taeggu..."

"I don't want to" tae walked towards jungkook.

"I don't want to have any kind of relationship with you! Got that? So just..... Let us live peacefully"

"Taehyung!!!" Jungkook grabbed tae's neck as he pulled him closer "Taegguk is my son too!"

He took a deep breath "you know what.......just forget it! I was such a fool to think you still love me" Jungkook let go of tae.

"I'll never cross my path with you. Ever again. You live your life. I'll live mine"

With that jungkook left tae alone.

Tae fell on the floor as he started to cry.

Finally......You hate me now.

Jungkook came out of the room as he marched towards the elevator. He went in as he fell down clenching his chest.

Finally......I came to know you never loved me

_______________

Time skip

Taehyung was at his home. He took a shower as he sat on the sofa. He closed his eyes.

From now jungkook can live his life peacefully.

Beep

Tae looked at his phone.

Chim🐥

Tae smiled as he looked at the text.

What happened tae?
Is everything ok?
I somewhat felt uneasy.
Is everything fine?