>40<

Third person's POV

Jungkook looked beside him as he caressed taegguk's small hands.

"He's so soft"
Jungkook pinched himself.

"Damn it hurts! So......it's real"

He looked at both sleeping peacefully "Did I time travelled or something? Yesterday......" Jungkook grabbed his head "it hurts! Oh right....I went to XYZ bar after I fought with tae. Then how
come....I'm here now?"

Jungkook started to feel dizzy due to the alcohol. He slowly placed tae's hand aside. He sat as he held his forehead.

"Appa~" he heard a soft voice as he looked at taegguk tossing around still in deep sleep.

I dreamed of this for the past 5 years and finally.....I'm here with them. With the one I love the most

Jungkook caressed taegguk's hair.
"You're finally beside me"

He looked at tae "what did you do last night? I don't remember a thing"

Jungkook got down as he looked at the mirror, he was a complete mess.

"Appa~~"

Jungkook turned to look at taegguk sitting and rubbing his eyes.

"Sush!! Come here~" jungkook whispered as taegguk slowly got down from the bed and walked towards jungkook.

"Did I wake you up?"

Jungkook picked taegguk into his arms. Taegguk hugged jungkook as he slept on his shoulder. Jungkook kept tapping taegguk's back.

Tae tossed as he looked beside him. He immediately sat as he looked around.

Tae signed.
"Good morning~" he said as he got down.

Jungkook looked at tae.

I don't know what you did yesterday but.....don't think I'll forgive you this soon.

Tae walked towards jungkook as he back hugged him "I said morning hubby~"

Jungkook's heart started to beat fast.

What's with all this sweet talk all of a sudden. Just yesterday you told me to move on!

"Is this your house?" Jungkook asked as he walked towards the bed.

Tae nodded as he followed him.

"What am I doing here?" He placed the sleeping taegguk on the bed.

"Don't you remember-? I brought you here" Tae again back hugged jungkook.

"Stop hugging me" jungkook moved from tae as he crossed his arms.

"Care to explain?" Jungkook asked as he sat on the couch.

"I'm sorry" tae whispered.

"Uh? What? Did I hear it right!?"

Tae pouted "I'm sorry kooki~"

"Don't call me that! And stop with all your wiggling and dancing. Stand properly and just answer me"

Jungkook wanted to laugh his life out the way tae looked right now.

Tae said while pouting "Jin hyung told me everything. About your dad, bogum hyu.bogum and also how you su..."

"Enough! So Jin hyung told you everything and now you want me back after saying all that shit yesterday?"

Tae lowered his head still pouting "I said I'm sorry. What else do you want me to do......or....you can also punish me until you're satisfied" tae mumbled the last sentence.