>39<

Third person's POV

Taehyung went in panting heavily. He looked around to find jungkook. But jungkook was nowhere to be found.

There was a group of girls cheering and clapping their hands.

Tae looked at the crowd, they were surrounded by a person.

Wait....is that jungkook?

Tae marched towards the group of girls as he peeked in

"Kookieee!!!"

Tae raised his voice as he pushed the other girls and went forward.

"What the hell!"

He started to button up Jungkook's shirt.

"Don't towuch~~~ ME!~"

Jungkook pushed tae's hands as he stood.

"Gurls....wanna see sowme more~" he chuckled as he placed the glass on the table as he stood on the chair.

"Yah! Jeon jungkook!" Tae grabbed his hands trying to pull him down.

"Lwet go!" Jungkook pulled his hands as he started to unbuckle his pants.

"Damn jungkook! Get down!!" Tae pulled jungkook as he made him sit on the chair.

"Hey!" One girl pulled tae by his shoulder.

"What's your problem uh? If this guy doesn't have a problem stripping in front of us. Why do you have a problem?"

Tae pushed her hand as he buttoned jungkook's shirt.

"Yah! Let him go!" The girl pulled jungkook by his collar.

"he's our today!" The girl was about to kiss jungkook when tae pulled jungkook toward him.

"He's my fucking husband!" Tae glared at the girls.

"He's gay!?" The girl asked as she raised her eyebrows "I don't think he is.....He looks so manly"

"Do you want me to prove!?" Tae cupped jungkook's face as he smashed their lips.

Jungkook immediately wrapped his hands around tae's waist deepening the kiss.

Tae parted as he looked at the girl "Do you believe now?"

"Tae~~ your chest...." Jungkook grabbed tae's chest as he squeezed on it "why dwid it *cough* grow!?"

"Stand still!" Tae buttoned jungkook's shirt as he wrapped jungkook's arms around his shoulder.

"Will you excuse us!?" He asked the girls as they gave them the way.

The girls looked at each other. "AHHHHHHHHHJ!!!!!!" the girls screamed on top of their voice.

"Kookiee stand still!"

Jungkook was wiggling while walking. He kept leaning on tae.

"Damn! Your heavy!!" Tae made him sit on a bench that was nearby.

"Taxi~"
A car stopped in front of tae.

Tae picked jungkook.

"My....lifey~~is fuck*cough*ed"

"Walk properly!" Tae finally made him sit in the car.

Tae also got in as he adjusted his seat belt

"I'll.....kookiee will*cough* dwoo it!" Jungkook picked the seat belt as he adjusted it "hwere done!"

He smiled at tae as he placed his head on tae's shoulder. Tae caressed his hair.

"I'm so sorry to make you suffer so much! I was so concentrated on worrying the way your dad would feel about me that I never gave my attention to you"