>41<

Third person's POV

The whole day jungkook kept avoiding tae, Tae was continuously trying to grab the CEO's attention but jungkook didn't give a damn. He was just concentrating on the work.

"Mr. Jungkook what do you think?" Mr.Choi asked as he placed the final report on jungkook's table.

"The plan is well executed Mr.Choi. I love the idea" Mr.Choi smiled as he made a small bow.

"By the way.... Is this guy..." Jungkook pointed at tae.

"Is he a permanent employee at LYSY?" Tae glared at jungkook.

Mr.Choi chuckled "He? Permanent employee? No Mr.Jungkook...he's just a contractor"

How embarrassing? Is this why you asked him? So mean!

Jungkook nodded as he gave back the final report.

"Let's proceed with the construction"

Everyone in the conference started to clap and cheer.

"Good work everyone" All started to leave one by"Good work everyone" All started to leave one by one.

Tae kept staring at jungkook.

Mr.Taehyung? Aren't you leaving?" Mr.Choi asked as he looked at tae.

"Oh I...I dropped my pen somewhere...I'm searching for it. you go ahead Mr.Choi I'll join you later"

Mr.Choi nodded as he picked his file and made a small bow to Jungkook before he left.

Now it was just tae and jungkook.

"Did you find your pen? If yes then leave soon"
Jungkook said as he kept typing something on his PC.

"Why did you ask him that? To embarrass me right?" Tae walked towards jungkook.

"Think whatever you want. Now leave" Jungkook fixed his eyes on laptop, He doesn't want to lose his mind and pull tae into his embrace.

"Why are you doing this? I told you I'm sorry" Tae leaned on the table. It was so obvious that he was trying to seduce jungkook.

"And I already told you. Your sorry doesn't change anything. I still don't know the reason why you ran away with our child"

"Look at me" Tae grabbed jungkook's chin as he made him look at him.

Just go already! Stop with all these seducing poses
Jungkook thought as he gulped.

"Kookiee Just let go of the past please.."

"Let go? Do you even know how much I have been through?" Jungkook scoffed "How will you know? You never was in my place who lost his only love with his unborn baby" Jungkook stood as he looked at tae tearing up.

"Concentrate on your work taehyung. As I said before don't mix up your personal life and work life" With that jungkook left tae alone.

Tae wiped his eyes "Playing hard to get!?" he sniffed "Fine! Avoid me as you wish and I'll keep pursuing you as I wish"

__________________

Time skip

"Jungkook did you receive the invitation?" Namjoon said as he showed his phone.

Jungkook nodded. "Wasn't hoseok hyung planning to get married next month?"

Namjoon chuckled "Yeah...But I think he's worried that you'll steal his only girlfriend!"

Jungkook shrugged "I'm married and even have a child  hyung, So basically I'm a family man"

"Yeah right! Mr. Family man, By the way..Did you forgive my brother?