Dreamscoping

"What is happening, Talon!?" Aytrix shouted.

She flinched when he slammed his hands down on the table. "I'm not sure, sir. There is a lot to try to predict. There's something about to happen. I'm sure." She said quickly while keeping her eyes averted from the half-blind man. They sat in a carved-out room with a table and chairs for a meeting room. Smii7y stood next to Neo who drummed his fingers on the table.

"What is about to happen? Good or bad?" Aytrix asked harshly.

"I-I'm not sure." Talon stammered. Ayrtix grit his teeth. Neo had brought Smii7y with him to the meeting. Smii7y assumed they had tracked down the remainder of the Thirteen, but now he was reconsidering.

"Where are they now? I want the lighting one. That is where my plan begins." Aytrix growled and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know either. I'm sure I'll receive a vision soon! I just have to muster up some energy!" Talon said very quickly.

Aytrix's lips thinned in frustration. He didn't say a word and left the meeting room. "He's pissed." Nycta said with a slight smile.

Talon glared at her, "I don't see you helpin'!"

"Not my job. You find them, I capture or kill them. Someone has to do the dirty work around here." Nycta huffed and inspected her nails.

"I mean, you haven't done much catching or killing." Shade replied unhelpfully.

Nycta shot him a glare and was about to argue before Neo cut her off, "Enough. You said something big was about to happen, Talon?"

Talon shrugged, "Possibly. It's hard to tell but since I'm not gettin' any visions, that usually means that somethin' is 'bout to change."

"I don't want to overlook this. I know the Thirteen and they are crafty. Stay on alert." Neo ordered. His mechanical eye flicked between the three abilitors.

"Oh please, brother. What are the five of them going to do? Get themselves caught?" Shade smirked and leaned back in his chair.

Neo glanced at him, "You forget about your island? They bested you at your own game." Shade's smug look changed to pure hatred.

"Listen. We are just as much of a pawn as they are." He gestured to Smii7y, "This big thing could be our calling."

Shade groaned, "Oh my God. You're just trying to get your grimy hands on the Thirteen and get them all to yourself. I'll tell you why it won't work." Shade pointed to his left eye, indicating Neo's mechanical eye.

Talon tipped her hat, "Doin' somethin' like that would be risky, Suga. That could end in your demise. Especially against Aytrix."

"Fine. Remain Aytrix's pawn. What's going to happen when he has all thirteen and doesn't need your insight anymore? He has all the power he needs." Neo asked and smiled when concern fell across Talon's face.

"Then what's your plan, Neo? As you said, we are just as much of a toy to Aytrix as he is to you." Nycta spat while glaring at Smii7y.

"We have the hacker. He can deactivate our amplifiers." Neo said.

"Neo. That isn't a good idea. They are hardwired in your brain. That could kill ya." Talon argued.

"Then we kill Aytrix." Neo said.

"Could we actually just kill him? It can't be that simple, could it?" Nycta asked.

Shade huffed, "Pft. Not before his men fight back."

Talon thought for a moment, "Maybe. There has to be some sort sort've control that triggers the amplifiers. If we kill Aytrix and get it away before anyone else can activate it. There could be multiples for all we know."