12. love or lust? II

♡○♡○♡○♡

Yn pov :
I wake up due to the sun rays shining  on my face. I look around the room and remember everything from last night.
I was hoping that it all was just a nightmare but the pain in my body and heart says otherwise.

I look down to see that I'm wearing his t shirt . My wounds are bandaged as well . My once beautiful body now covered in scars, wounds and bandages. Its difficult to tell where it hurts because it hurts everywhere. Tears start to swell up in my eyes and I burst out crying. I scream and sob as loud as I can . Letting all the frustration out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know how long I've been crying for but the tears have stopped . I want to cry more , scream more........ But nothing comes out. Numbness is all I feel.

The door  suddenly opens revealing Jungkook with a breakfast tray.
" you're up already? You need more sleep baby " he says in the calmest voice I've ever heard..... very different from the monster he was last night.

I look up at him , various thoughts and questions in my mind . What if he's just playing nice and will return back to how he was yesterday? What does he want from me ?

He sits on the bed near me . He raises his hand and I thought he will hit me Again so I cower away from him to the other end of the bed.

I curl up into a ball trying to protect myself.
" relax, im-im not gonna hurt you " he says with reassuring tone..........

I look at him, tears on the edge of his already red puffy eyes just like mine
I sit up straight and move over to him
" im- I'm sorry " he adds " I don't- I don't know what came over me last night " his voice breaking down as if he's about to cry.

" I'm really sorry " he says and hugs me tightly sobbing hard into my neck.
My heart aches seeing him cry and I hate myself for that.
He pulls away " I'll be the best boyfriend from now on ! We'll just forget what happened last night ."

i can never forget what happed last night......

"we can also have a cat just like you wanted , I'll always give you breakfast in bed , I'll give you the princess treatment you deserve,I'd buy you anything goddamn thing you want, I'll burn the fucking world if you want Me to " he continues while holding my hands .

" please forgive me "he says with guilty eyes.
" I can't forgive you......yet "  i say, my voice comes out hoarse because of all the screaming and sobbing.
" wha-what ? Please give me just one chance I'll- I'll do anything for you !!! " he sniffs and continues
" I don't know what got over me last night please just one chance . " he whils out a little blade from his pocket  .

He hands me the blade and continue
" here, cut me up ! hit me ! Choke me do anything but please forgive me " he starts to cry again.

I noticed just now that he has hurt himself as well . There are cuts nd open wounds on the exact places as mine .
My heart softens and i hug him tightly.  " it's okay, it's okay , I forgive you, but please don't do this to yourself again "

He looks up at me with a bright smile
Just like the old times .when he proposed to me he was crying because he thought I'm gonna reject him as I was taking a while to answer.
This is exactly how he smiled when I said yes.

"I love you sooo much!  " he says kissing all over my face making me giggle.
" wait ! I need to treat your wounds " I say while standing up.
" No need. You just take rest " he says making me sit on the bed .
" I've made waffles for you " he says pushing the breakfast towards me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.