Chapter 53 Mo Fang's Duality

Mo Fang looked at Shen Li for a long time. Finally, his eyelids drooped slightly, and he turned to look at Fu Sheng behind him. His voice was low and cold: "Who allowed you to do this?"

"This subordinate is guilty." Fu Sheng had no intention of admitting his guilt. "It's just that the thing in King Bi Cang's possession is something we must ask for. I have to take it. I concealed it from the young master because I was afraid that the young master would dwell on the past. You have unnecessary kindness in your heart. It is better for your subordinates to get rid of her first and eliminate this worry."

"Who allowed you to do this?" Mo Fang's voice was stern, and his brows showed a majesty that had never been shown in front of Shen Li.

Fu Sheng was silent for a moment and said with his head, "It's my subordinate's decision." He seemed to be submissive, but deep in his eyes there was some disapproval, "But today, King Bi Cang must die..."

"Let's go." Mo Fang said only one word lightly. Fu Sheng raised his head and looked at Mo Fang dissatisfied, and repeated again: "King Bi Cang must die today."

Mo Fang closed his eyes gently, as if trying his best to endure: "I said, go. This is an order."

"That's it." Fu Sheng stepped back a little distance and said, "Young Master, please forgive me for disobeying your orders."

Mo Fang was angry and breathing heavily when he suddenly heard Shen Li's slightly startled voice: "Young Master?" 

He clenched his fists involuntarily and turned to look at Shen Li. Her eyes were red and she was unusually well-groomed. Her hair was now so messy that it had no shape, adding to her embarrassment. The roots of her hair were red, and the red colour was still spreading slowly. The corners of Mo Fang's lips moved, and he couldn't help but call out: "Her Lordship...".

"Young Master..." Shen Li just looked at him blankly, as if she couldn't understand such a title for a moment. Her red eyes looked between the two of them, and then glanced at the circle of demons surrounding them from all directions. People, many fragments scattered in her mind, the broken clothes and swords, the missing bodies, the spies in the army who were familiar with the demon world...

"So...it's you." She suddenly realized. Mo Fang lowered his eyebrows slightly and did not answer.

Shen Li stood quietly in the air, speaking in a voice that seemed extremely weak: "Thinking about the past, I still remember that I appointed you as a general in the royal capital. We have known each other for three hundred years, and I went to the battlefield with you for no less than ten years. Several times, we have had a mutual friendship between life and death. I entrust you with my trust and regard you as a brother..." Shen Li's voice paused, her breath moved slightly, and her tone gradually rose, "Shen Li asked herself: I treat you well, the Demon Lord treats you well. You are not weak, and the demon world has never harmed you, but now you are killing my people, killing my generals, and harming my king! Become the traitorous general who rebels against the master and the army!" She raised her weapon and pointed directly at Mo Fang:

"Tell me whether I should kill you or not."

Mo Fang remained silent. On the contrary, Fu Sheng behind him laughed loudly: "If he has never joined the army, how can he be a rebel? If he has never joined the country, how can he talk about treason?!" Fu Sheng said loudly, "How can my young master who is so valuable, if not forced by the situation had to stoop to humiliation and lurk in today's devil world! If you want to talk about traitors, rebels, and treason, the devil you are loyal to now is really a big traitor! A thief of the country!"

"Shut up." Mo Fang shouted low and looked up at Shen Li, "Her Lordship, it is my fault for deceiving you and for lying you. I know that my sins are serious and cannot be forgiven..."