Chapter 64 I'm Going to Force You

Warning!! This chapter is extremely hot!!!!😱😍😘

A cool hand reached out from behind and clasped her shoulders. Their bare skin touched each other, making Shen Li unconsciously let out a comfortable sigh. The hot temperature in her body was slightly suppressed, and at this time, another person’s one hand went around her waist, and the other touched the other side of her waist. Because the person behind her was biting her neck, she arched her back slightly, but Shen Li's back could not touch his cool skin. She rubbed back unconsciously.

The person behind her noticed her intention, and the hand around her waist gently used force to pick her up, so that her back come close to his.

The skin touched each other, and the heartbeat was imperceptibly confused for a moment.

Shen Li...

Her exposed breasts were between Xing Zhi's two arms that were wrapped around her body. As soon as Xing Zhi opened his eyes, he could see those two female-specific things, standing out in the air, with the tips of different colours like her skin. It is a budding flower that makes people want to touch it.

Concentrate!

He warned himself.

He was keenly aware that evil thoughts were slowly gathering around him. Here are the evil thoughts and desires accumulated by the Golden Snake Lady for tens of thousands of years. These things have no real form, but once evil thoughts arise in the heart, it is easy to be caught by them and exaggerated and amplified. While Xing Zhi is helping Shen Li with her treatment, it cannot be interrupted or make any mistakes!

He closed his eyes, calmed his mind, and concentrated on letting his magic power circulate in Shen Li's body, solving the aura conflicts in her body one by one.

With the inflow of Xing Zhi’s mana, the heat around her body was gradually suppressed. Shen Li's brain, which was burned by the high temperature, finally regained some sense. She could not see with her eyes, but her touch was extremely sensitive. She knew that she was in front of her. Two men's arms were wrapped around each other, and a strong body with a slightly cool body temperature was pressed against their backs. It was obvious who was holding her.

Shen Li admitted that at this moment, her mind was almost blank.

After being stunned, her rationality gradually returned, and she realized that Xing Zhi was treating her own injuries, but...

Xing Zhi's head was almost close to her ear, and he was biting her neck. This was a dangerous gesture, because if Xing Zhi just misused force and bit off her bloodline, he could kill her, but it happened that this sense of crisis, as well as the continuous mana he poured into her body, made her more clearly and deeply aware of the existence of this person, and that they were now...

Sticking together in an almost unforgivable intimate gesture.

She could feel the beating of Xing Zhi's heart, his breath on her shoulders, his slightly moist lips on her neck, and occasionally she could even feel the curve of his throat as he swallowed subconsciously. Everything is so clear and real. Even though Shen Li couldn't see anything, she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes tightly, as if she could feel less, as if her heartbeat would calm down a little, as if...those unfamiliar impulses will slowly disappear...

But bastard!

Why is it that now in her dark world, there are only sounds of movement, his heartbeat, breathing, and the friction sound when his arm gently moves over her skin. Everything makes people...

Can't control it.

Shen Li moved uncomfortably, and Xing Zhi behind her took a heavy breath. He hugged Shen Li's hand tightly, as if to warn her not to move, and it would be over soon... Shen Li could feel that those breaths were already there. Her body has been running for two weeks, and she only needs to run it once more before Xing Zhi can leave her.