••~Prologue~••

That was a chilly evening in New York, America. She just woke up from a nap and found a sticky note attached to the headboard of the other single bed. She lifted her shoulders to rub out the cramps in her muscles and placed a hand over her mouth to stifle a yawn.

'I'm out for the date with Zaroon. Take care, Andi. Call me if need any help. Call the hotel service for lunch. I'll be back before the dark and we'll see a nice movie together and eat popcorn. Love ya, sweaty.'

She smiled before leaving the bed. She took a warm shower in the luxurious bathroom. Time wasn't moving and Daneen was nowhere to be seen till yet. She even ate lunch and used the limit level duration on her iPhone as well. However, she didn't want to ruin the day of her sister with her fiance. Daneen asked her to join as well but she didn't want to become a third wheel at all.

As the sky became orange, she decided that she should really leave the boring vicinity of the hotel and go around to have a look at the nearest sightings of Istanbul. She chose sleek black leather pants and a white loose cotton shirt with full sleeves and collars. Wrapping her favorite diamond necklace around her neck, she finished her look by wearing black pencil heels. Only chic pink lipgloss and mascara were in the name of makeup as she put sunglasses over her eyes and put her white handbag around her wrist before checking out of the hotel.

Her heels made a cluttered sound on the white marble floor as she looked at the big and high buildings with a grin. She just wasted so many hours by sitting in that hotel room alone. She should've just come out.

Sightseeing alone must have been boring for so many people but she found it more thrilling and adventurous. It gave her a quality time with herself. She entered a Mall and loved looking around here. Spotting a famous clothing brand, she walked towards its direction when someone bumped into her. Her branded and expensive handbag fell on the ground and she simmered from head to toe.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She lashed out at that little girl who seemed miserable by the way she dressed and looked.

"So--sorry Mam," she whispered as she crouched down and lifted her handbag.

"Use your damn eyes when in public. Don't know from where such people come," she muttered angrily, almost snatching her bag from the child's hand.

She didn't bother to look back at her as she entered the clothing store. Her mind came to a bit of peace seeing her favorite place. Shopping was what she loved the most and she would never get tired of doing it. She stepped over to a shelf where Western clothes were hanging. Her hand touched the different kinds of tops as she got so lost in this new world that she didn't notice someone's keen eyes on her.

Those eyes forgot to blink at her sight. She was drop-dead gorgeous with her milky skin, perfect features, and figure. But there was some charm in her that didn't let that stare tear away from her. It was like an enchantment.