✶𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.✶

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"You're a good girl Aquamarine!" a boy with purple hair and pink streaks says to his daughter holding the blonde haired girl who has Aquamarine eyes and one star on her left eye.

Y/n Hoshino was seen holding his daughter smiling towards the girl he was in a purple kimono he hugs his daughter towards his chest smiling but as he was cuddling up his daughter another cry was heard.

"Coming!" He gets up carrying Aqua as he put Aqua in a baby sling he picks up the crying baby.

"What's wrong, Ruby?" He says to his son who has blond hair just like his sister but Ruby pink-red eyes and one star on his right eye he hugs both of his children smiling happy to be a father even though a single one just then Ruby begins crying again pulling Y/n's shirt.

"What's wrong Aqua?" Y/n questions mistaking Ruby for Aqua just then the door opens showing Iguro Obanai his adoptive brother and Mitsuri Kanroji a friend towards the boy.

"That's Ruby you know?" Iguro questions, "And you call yourself a father?"

"Ruby-kun is so cute!" Mitsuri gushes over the little boy's cuteness.

"I've always been bad at remembering names, so I can't help it." Y/n explains to Iguro and looks down at his kids, "Pretty gross, huh? Japanese men have these illusions on themselves of how a father should act."

"Don't you get with me like that boy when you're the one who impregnated a girl?!" Iguro yells, "Besides How can I be certain you won't go around getting other demon slayer girls or any random girl pregnant?!"

"But, you know, I'm able to remember the names of people I think are talented Onii-san Igro." Y/n explained but mistaken his name which causes Iguro to get angry while Mitsuri is holding back her laughter.

"Close...My name is Iguro you damn brat." Iguro said sighing and calming down

"Anyway...as of today, Y/n you will be joining in the final selection!" Iguro said as Y/n sits down holding his kids Mitsuri standing by the side.

"We're gonna discuss your demon slayer activities and missions going forward the first step is the final selection which you'll be joining and survive for 7 days, you're up for it right?" Iguro questions

"Of course." Y/n answered back

"While you're on missions Kanroji and I will be taking care of your children." Iguro said

"Yay full on babysitting two little cuties!" Mitsuri gushes smiling clapping her hands together

"Kanroji-san you seem pretty excited to babysit my kids huh?" Y/n questions, "You act as if yourself that you want kids of your own but I am sure you will someone will marry you." Mitsuri blushes from the compliment but then that causes Iguro to glare towards his brother.