✶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮.✶

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The boy is running away from the demon but he trips and falls on the ground he turns to look at the demon in fear.

"What's this morphed demon doing here anyway?" the boy questions terrified, "They didn't tell us." he complains.

"Morphed demon?" Y/n looks at the demon, "Onii-san never told me about this demon was he keeping this for me as a test or did he not fight this demon before?"

The demon is holding a dead boy which he must've killed with his hands he opens his mouth and eats the boy's body Y/n shivers in fear due to the crunching sound thinking something like this was even normal towards that demon.

Due to that the demon grows large in size the boy runs away but the demon shoots out arms towards the boy grabbing him and dragging him towards him Y/n's eyes widen.

"I gotta do something!" Y/n takes out his sword, "Save him! Save him! Save him!" Y/n has determination in his eyes, "Move!" Y/n jumps towards the demon

"Star Breathing, 2nd form: Orbiting Stars!"

Y/n cuts the demon's arm and catches the boy just in time and lands on the ground he slowly drops the boy on the ground safely and stands in front of the boy holding his sword.

"Hmm a little boy ruining my dinner good two is better than one!" the demon shoots his arm towards Y/n about to try and grab him when suddenly another person enters in the fight it was the boy with a fox mask that he saw.

"Another sweet little fox has come to me." the demon said as he grew extra arms

"Little bunny what is the year of Meiji now?" the demon asks Y/n

"Taisho period." Y/n says still holding his sword

"Taisho?" the demon mumbled but just then in a fit of rage begins tearing his own skin screaming in anger.

"Holy crap!!" the demon yelled, "Time has passed into a new period?! Again! Again! while I've been held prisoner inside this place!" the three boys look at the demon shock by how he is acting.

"Unforgivable! Unforgivable!" he yelled out in anger, "Damn you, Urokodaki! Damn you, Urokodaki!"

"How do you know, Mr. Urokodaki?" the red hair boy questioned

"I know him, all right! Because Urokodaki is the one who captured me!" the demon yelled out. "I'll never forget that day 47 years ago! Back when he was still hunting demons!"

Y/n looked confused at what the demon was talking about

"It was the Edo Period during the Keio Era." the demon said

"Hunting demons? Edo Period?" The boy questioned

"You're lying!" Y/n turns to the boy who was still behind him. "No demon has ever lived that long! The only demons in here should be the ones who've eaten just two or three humans! They don't live long because they're killed during Final Selection, and they even eat their own kind!"