*The beginning of tragedies*

I know my life has been miserable since I came into this world
She kept slapping me every year I grew up
Painful and terrifying slaps..
Until I became afraid of those around me
Even from myself..

As soon as I saw myself in this world, I only knew two people: my twin brother, Kaito, and my grandfather, the swordsman.
My grandfather told me that my mother died after giving birth to me, but my father was a swordsman and he said that the last time he saw us was when we were three years old, and he did not return after that...

My grandfather gave up his job so that he could be near me and my brother Kaito and take care of us. He decided to be a teacher for those who wanted to become demon slayers. I don’t know what this means, but my grandfather told us that there are monsters that come at night to attack people, and the role of these swordsmen is to catch them.

Pff.. Do such myths really exist?

This was Kaito's response when he heard my grandfather talking about these demons or monsters. He did not believe in the existence of these beings and continued to mock them and those who thought they were real, but my grandfather did not argue with him about the matter, and this is what made my brother believe that the matter was not real.

Kaito: Come on, little girl, let's go and get our work done
Kaiyo: I'm not short! You are the tall one here!

We ran outside to go to those trees and pick their fruits, and to those lands to pick their vegetables and herbs so that our lives could continue better.

It was a life full of blossoming beauty
The birds were music to us
The rain was fun for us
Picking fruits and climbing trees is our work and our happiness
And my grandfather..He is our family and everything we have in our innocent world
_________________________________________

Years passed... and we were eight years old, and we still had the same habits and problems between Kaito and I, but we used to have fun together and play, and we had a great love for each other. We both lived the same life..What he lost, I lost, and what I needed, he needed too. We are twins, and there is no difference between us in what we live.

My grandfather called us one day a few hours after dawn, that is, after breakfast..He asked us to sit down to talk. For the first time, my grandfather was speaking anxiously and sighing a lot. He was stuttering as if he did not know how to open the topic with us, but he let out a long sigh and then looked at us.

Urokodaki: Kids... I've been summoned to an important meeting between the Hashira... and I haven't done my duty for a long time, and I don't know what I should do.

Kaiyo: What do you mean, grandfather? Are you going to go and leave us?

Fear ate my heart!
Does Grandpa want to go and leave us behind?
Doesn't he want us anymore? Will he throw us away?
After he was a father, mother, and family to us?
Does he want to go away and abandon us?

Urokodaki: No, my child.. I will be back tomorrow at exactly this time.. but I have never left you for this long..And I'm worried about you both.
Kaito: Afraid that these superstitions will come and attack us, right?

Kaito spoke with sarcasm and indifference, while my grandfather seemed really worried. He was afraid for us and afraid of losing us just as he lost his son and his daughter-in-law. I broke the silence by speaking quickly so that my grandfather’s anxiety would go away. He had to complete his work to perfection.