*Departure and new meeting*

pov: Kaito

I didn't know what happened to me.. It was as if I was dead and there was another person who took my body and started controlling me, but that scream.. "My brother Kaito" that sentence made me jump up and wake up strong!! That sentence and scream affected me... Oh my God, Kayo's forehead is bleeding!! She is crying, but not in pain from this bleeding.. She is crying in fear and fear of me!!

A small, terrified lower body
Two small hands trembling on my shoulders
Eyes tightly closed in panic and fear
Tears flowed with her accelerating heartbeat

I kept looking at my sister with shock and remorse. How could I make my sister afraid and terrified of me! How could I hurt her and make her bleed! How could I try to eat it!! It's not in my hand !! There is a strong desire inside me that wants me to devour her neck now!! And another desire is trying to resist and protect Kaiyo. What should I do? I cannot make one wish defeat the other.. I have no other solution. I am sorry Kaiyo, but this is for you...
_________________________________________

Pov: Kaiyo

Suddenly, in the midst of my tears, that body quickly moved away from me and ran away under my eyes. It ran away in the middle of this heavy rain and strong winds, while its back was bleeding from the hand of that vile devil.

he is gone ..
My twin ran away
He went away and left me here terrified
He left after trying to complete his promise
The promise you make to my grandfather is to protect me
The last member of my family is gone
My other half is gone...

I only found myself sitting with my back against the wall, trying to hide a little from the door. Then I hugged my legs to my chest and put my face on them. I remember what had just happened and I started crying and sobbing again, and my faint sobs accompanied my frightened and sad crying.

______________________________________

Dawn came with the rising of the sun, and raindrops were still stuck on the leaves of the trees, and the ground was wet and still had rainwater on it.. While Orokodaki was walking in the meantime, a terrifying feeling came over him. He smelled the smell of blood with his strong sense of smell.. He ran towards the house, and when he was in front of the house, he saw blood on the floor and the door was broken and removed, so he ran inside looking for his grandchildren, but he found nothing but his little girl, who was hugging herself and it seemed that she was sleeping on her legs.

Urokodaki: Kaiyo!!
Kaiyo: Grandpa?...

The little girl raised her head as she looked at her grandfather with longing, and suddenly her tears poured down and her sobs rose, and she ran to her grandfather while he did the same. Then he hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down and make her feel safe now...while the little girl continued to cry and her sobs did not stop.

Kaiyo: Grandpa!.. Grandpa!!.. Kaito, my brother Kaito is gone!!

Even that warm embrace wasn't enough.
The hug that I wished would never leave...
It wasn't enough to extinguish the fire in my heart.
It wasn't enough to calm my panic and fear.
My grandfather couldn't bring me back to my life.

Urokodaki tried to calm her down now, patting her head and muttering words to make her feel better, while he himself felt the burn and pain of losing his grandson..Kaiyo fell asleep after a long time of crying, then her grandfather put her on her bed and arranged the chaos that had occurred, his heart wrenching with pain and trying to be strong and not cry just for his little girl. He finished arranging everything and then returned to monitoring his little girl and checking on her. .