"why did you leave me.."

pov: Kaiyo

Sabito: Actually it's Giyuu's idea
Giyuu: What do you think about organizing for us?
Kaiyo: Join what? I didn't understand
Sabito: Train with us and let's take the test together
Kaiyo: You mean I become a demon slayer?!
Giyuu: Yes! ..But are there girls for this matter?..
Sabito: I'm not sure.. I don't know
Kaiyo: None! I remember that there were girls who would come to my grandfather and practice for the exam!
Sabito: Then the matter is settled! We will train together
Kaiyo: But..why do you want me to become a demon slayer?..what is the point of that?..
Giyuu: Sabito told me your story and we guessed that maybe you will find your brother when you encounter demons.
Kaiyo: Really!.. Is that really so!?
Sabito: Maybe~ There is a possibility!
Giyuu: So, will you join us?

They were looking at me with anticipation and excitement, waiting for my answer: I will be able to see my brother! I can bring him home! There is an opportunity in front of me that I must not miss!!

Kaiyo: Agreed! Let's take the test together!!
Sabito: Awesome!! We will tell the teacher tomorrow and try to convince him!
Giyuu: About this matter.. Will the teacher agree?..

We looked at each other hesitantly, knowing the answer already but not knowing how we would convince him.

Urokodaki: Absolutely not..
Sabito: Please, teacher!! We will take care of it!
Urokodaki: I will not throw my only granddaughter to death, especially since she knows nothing about swordsmanship..

Sabito crossed his arms and looked at Grandpa with a look, "Really?" While Giyuu let out a small guffaw, my grandfather looked at me in astonishment while I looked away, pretending that I didn’t know anything.

Urokodaki: Come on, you troublemakers
Giyuu: So?...
Urokodaki: Then the training will be more severe as punishment for you..

And of course it was.. We had no rest period other than sleeping at night, which was only 5 hours! Especially since the training was the hardest for me. It is true that I know information about breathing and swordsmanship, but I never applied it. We did not find time to talk to the boys and I, as our time was filled with training and fatigue, but I will never forget that from Sabito..

He was giving me his portion of food
It's as if it gives me hope, strength and determination
If I couldn't sleep, he would talk to me with his soft laugh
And his whispers from behind the door until he fell asleep

One day, while the boys and I were practicing, we saw my grandfather talking with another man, and next to him was a young girl who seemed to be the same age as us as well, or a little younger.

Sabito: Who is this girl?..
Kaiyo: She will definitely be a student with us!
Giyuu: What do you know?
Kaiyo: Who else will come to my grandfather?
Both: You're right.

That girl is called Hanami and she actually trained with us and I was happy to have a girl next to us, but there was something that bothered me and made me almost sad..One of the nights we were training, I did not find anyone in their bed, so I headed towards the forest, and I saw Sabito putting a hair ribbon on Hanami’s hair. It seemed to be a gift from him. Wait, why should he give her a gift and I not? ..Why am I upset in the first place! It's - it's just a hair band..

Hanami did not finish with us for the test day and returned home with her father.. It seems that Giyuu and Sabito were attached to her, but I did not talk about these matters or say anything..