Chapter Five: Kuro

The next day, I sprint to my best friend's house. "KENMAAAAAAA" I burst through his bedroom door. Kenma doesn't even flinch nor look at me as he plays his game. "Lets go play volleyball, right now." "Do we have to, I'm in the middle of a level right now" Kenma whines. I walk up right in front of his T.V. screen, blocking his view. "HEY" Kenma cries "Kuro! You just made me lose!!" Kenma falls back on the bed sighing deeply. "Good, that was the idea, now let's go" I walk up to Kenma and start dragging him off the bed by his leg. Kenma falls on the floor with a thud. "Ok OKAYYYYY, I'm coming."

We walk to the park in complete silence. It's cloudy outside today and a little windy. "Look's like it going to rain soon" I say. Kenma pay's no mind to me, as he's buried his nose in his Gameboy he brought with him because he literally cannot go 10 seconds without looking at a screen, what an iPad kid. What Kenma doesn't know is that the only reason I wanted to go to the park today, was to see the hill girl. I'm really hoping to see her again today, she looked kind of cute. Yes, maybe I just want to show off my freaking awesome volleyball skills, but I do want to see her again. I glance up at the hill as soon as me and Kenma set up the volleyball net, and I'm disappointed to not see her up there today. "Kuro...what are you looking at?" Kenma asks looking at me puzzled. "Huh, nothing, I just thought I saw a crow." I say sighing loudly. Kenma walks to the other side of the net before I serve the ball and say's "try not to aim at my face today, my nose already hurts from yesterday." "Then don't catch it with your face, it's not my fault you don't use your hands." I give him an evil smirk and hit the ball over the net right in his direction.