Ch 9:In my little fantasy

Got ambushed with another 3 weeks of exam. Here's an update(This is so outdated )

Been caught up with the Olympics so I had to put this on pause😭😭(also outdated)

TW: Suggestive things, Bullying, Angst, Self harm, Self hate, A couple make out scenes{Nun to much} There's a lot of character relationship development

This chapters a long one gonna make it in parts, enjoy.

______________________________

In my dreams,

In my wildest desires,

You shine brightest in my dark world

But the closer light stays with darkness,

The dimmer it gets.

_____________________

Amity's POV:

Omg I'm freaking out right now. Its currently 3 am and I can't sleep, I've got two big tests tomorrow, and I feel like I'm having a heart attack.

Did she really mean what she said? Was it all just in the heat of the moment? Why did she have to kiss my hand and make that expression that gets my knees weak. 

"Ahhhhh!" I silently screamed into my pillow, turning around to lay on my stomach as a deep blush covered my face. 

I closed my eyes and let thoughts of the tall human girl fill my head. 

The  way her voice sounded huskily when she woke up from sleep in class, the way sweat would drip down from her face down her neck during sports lessons, or how her lips moved when she was talking with Gus or Willow, and the attention she would give me when it was just the two of us, making me feel like it was only us in the whole world.

I gulped the lump in my throat before changing my laying position to my sides, trying my best to reduce the friction in between my thighs. 'Get your head out the gutters Amity Blight, there's no possible way she thinks of you in that way, let alone as more than a friend.' I thought in my head as I bit my lip and tried to push back the tears forming in my eyes as I fell asleep.

Luz's POV:

I'm exhausted. 

I sit up from my bed and take a few steps around my room to reduce the pain in my legs. I walk over to the bathroom and take a shower.

"Fuck we've got an Abomination test in the morning, and I still don't know how to summon that stupid thing." I sigh as I lay in bed wondering how I'm gonna get through the day after saying embarrassing things to Amity yesterday.

"Man up Luz, it was just a couple of words. No need to feel embarrassed." I say as I hug my knees. Amity was the only person I had told about my anxiety, and she listened. She didn't shut me out or make me feel bad... she just... Y'know.

I smile. Close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

____________________________

"Hey Gus" I say as we walk to school. Gus became my walk home and walk to school buddy after we realised that we didn't live that far off from one another.

"Hi Luz! I found this new human magazine, and guess what?" He says excitedly. I chuckle tilting my head to the side, wondering what in the human realm could be so fascinating. He squeals opening his bag revealing the magazine. He excitedly flips to one of the many marked pages and shoves his book in my face.

I push the book out of my face, so that I can see what was on the page. "Buckets?" I say confused, but he looks at me with excitement on his face "Buckets!! Aren't they so cool?" I smile a bit at his innocence and curiosity in something so boring.