𝐭𝐞𝐧

I sat in the private jet figeting like crazy. It just couldn't make sense to me that I was sitting in a private jet, with Madelyn Cline. As well as with Drew Starkey, whose baby I was holding.

"Sit still Chass." He teased me. I was blushing hard as I was trying not to scream, or cry or throw up. "I just can't believe this is real." I say under my breath. He hears me though and smirks, "You better believe it."

Drew leans down beside me his mouth just touching the tip of my ear sending shivers down my spine. "The bathrooms unoccupied." He whispers in my ear.

More blood rushes to my cheeks as I feel his hot breath in my neck. I tell myself I don't want him, but I could feel myself giving in.
I shake my head as I slightly push him off me. "I'm 21 weeks pregnant Drew." I sigh.

He gives me a look before Madelyn comes around. She's smiles at me, "Hey girl, you okay?" She says.
I yawn as I stretch, "Yeah, just tired." I say.
She laughs, "Drew is such a bore." She looks at him. He gives her a look as she sticks her tongue at him.

I giggle to myself as I lean on the window watching the clouds go by the window.
By the time we arrive in New York, it's around 10 pm and I am exhausted. "Pregnancy is hard Drew." I say leaning on his shoulder. It was a habit for me, to lean on people's shoulders. I just did it to feel comfortable, not in a loving way of course.

I could feel his smile, "It'll all be worth it by the end." He tells me.
I chuckle softly, "It will be so, worth it."

The chauffeur opened our door and Drew stepped out first taking my hand as he helped me out. Lucky there was no press outside of The Plaza hotel.

I look up in amazement as we walk inside rhetorical lobby. It's exactly what I dreamed of when I was little. As we were handed out keys I couldn't stop admiring the chandeliers and the wall trims and everything. Drew nudged me, "She asked for your name." He says. I clear my throat embarrassed of my gawking when I see the lady behind the counter giving me a funny look.

"Chassidy Birkin." I say. She raises an eyebrow as she looks down at her keyboard, "And how do I spell that Miss Brikin?" She asks me, i didn't like her tone.
I go to answer but Drew beats me to it as he leans over the counter, "C-H-A-S-S-I-D-Y. Can we make this quick?" He spells it out for her. She quickly types, "My apologies Mr Starkey." She mutters.

He rolls his eyes as he turns away from her and faces me, "You okay?" He asks me. I nod my head as I rest my hand ontop of the bump, "I just need to rest." I yawn. He nods as he understands. The lady over the counter hands him the keys and he takes it without acknowledging her kind smile.

We walk towards the elevator as our luggage is being carefully taken to our room. I watch Drew press the PH button on the elevator and I give him a strange look. "Penthouse?" I say, "Do you realise how expensive that is?" I ask him. He smirked as he leans against the wall, "It's not like I can't afford it." He replies with a cocky tilt of his head.

I give him an annoyed look, "The last thing I want is a cocky father to my child." I say. He rolls his eyes as he pushes himself off the wall, "Relax, the expenses have been payed by the company and it's our child." He states.

The doors open and he escorts me into the penthouse suit. And I look up in awe of the room. It's not even a hotel room, it's a whole house. "You going to keep gawking or are you going to have your beauty rest Chass?" He asks me with a chuckle.
I smile at him as I take his hand, "I've just never been inside a penthouse before, in fact. I've never even been inside The Plaza Hotel. I've dreamed of this since I was little and now, I'm in the most expensive suit here." I say.

He hums to himself, "You can take it all in tommorow after fashion week." He tells me. I watch him sit down on the bed and I give him a little smile before I walk into the closet to change into something more comfortable.

When I come back out he's already asleep and the lights are all off. I slip into my side of the bed and close my eyes ready for whatever is ahead of me tomorrow.

____________

The penthouse is filled with chatter and noise as I'm getting fitted for my outfit by all of these people. They all have no idea who I am but they still treat me like a celebrity. As the hair stylist is curing my hair Drew walks in wearing a sleek designer suit. He smiles at me. "Having a good time?" He asks me. I sigh as I rest my hand ontop of my cheek, "It's something to get used too." I say.

He smiled as he stood beside me, I looked at him through the mirror and he did loo really good, "You actually look good." I say, "Don't I always?" Drew replies sarcastically. I roll my eyes, "No, like you actually look good Drew."

He looks at me weird, "Wow, that's different." He says. I roll my eyes again as I stand up from the chair and face him. I'm wearing a stunning a beautiful floor length sequence dress . The dress exposes the baby bump a lot, and the thought of this being my debut a hit me hard as we were walking into the venue together.

My heart rate increased as the paparazzi were calling names and shouting and the flashing lights of the cameras hit me hard. Drew could sense my stress, so he grabbed my hand tightly. Our fingers intertwined and I looked up at him worry all over my eyes. "It's okay." He whispered, "I've got you,"
"And them." He says to our baby that was growing in side of me.

It warmed my heart that he actually cared about me. "Chassidy! Over here!" My ears perk up at the unexpected sound of my name being called by the paparazzi. "They're calling me!?" I asked Drew quietly. He smirked at me, "Who else here is called Chassidy?" He asked me.

I ignored is comment as I awkwardly turned to the cameras. The second I turned my head the paparazzi camera flashed me in an instant. Even some paparazzi taking photos of more A lister celebrities turned to me just to get a glimpse of my face and the baby bump.

After feeling the rush of being photographed and yelled at Drew and I were escorted to our assigned seats. I was in shock of the celebrities in the room who I've seen on my TV, or even on my phone. I was now sitting amongst them.

The fashion show was interesting. The designs were very different and modern. And the models strutted down the runway amazingly. After Drew told her about the after party that was being thrown. "We're going." He says. I don't know how I feel about going to an A-lister party with people who I don't even know.

"Unless you're too tried?" He says sounding a little bummed out. Even though I was feeling a bit burnt out I decided that I should put Drew first for once. "No, no. We can go. It'll give me time to meet we people." I say. He turns to me unconvinced, "You sure?" He says. I roll my eyes as I shove him, "I'm serious."
He smiled as he kissed me, "Thanks Chass." He says.

I look up at him a little stunned that he'd kiss me. In public too? "Oh.. um," I stutter at a loss for words. He grinned, "Bet you didn't expect that." He says teasingly. I scoff shoving him pretending to be annoyed, but I grabbed his arm, and intertwined my fingers with him as we headed for the after party.