Chapter 03: Great Night

"Hey hey hey, who do we have here?" Ashley asked as CC, Em and Alexandra stepped into the bus. "Guys, this is Em and Alexandra, if you remember they were in our meet and greet earlier," CC introduced the two of the to the band. The rest of the band greeted the two best friends warmly and welcomed them that they felt comfortable in no time. Alexandra sat across Em who was immediately engaged to a conversation with CC. He is definitely into her, and likewise. Alexandra chuckled at the sight. Suddenly, someone took a seat right next to Alexandra.

"Hey Alexandra," Andy took a sip of his drink. "Hello," Alexandra greeted him back cheerfully, trying hard to hide her nervousness, "It's um, good to see you again." "It's good to see you," he said, "I'm so glad CC brought you here. I thought I'd never see you again." Alexandra dropped her blushing face, which Andy immediately notice. "Why, are you blushing there?" he asked. "No, no!" she immediately lied, "It's just, um, really... hot in here!" Andy chuckled, "I couldn't agree more. So is this your first time seeing us live?" "It is, actually," Alexandra admitted, "To be honest, this is actually the first time I listened to your songs." "Really?" Andy's eyes widened in disbelief, "Then how did you end up here?" Alexandra told him what actually happened and that amused Andy. He even complimented her for being such a nice friend and welcomed her to the BVB Army, in which Alexandra felt incredibly honored. The airy chat turned into a long, hearty conversation in which the two talked of a lot of random things. They even exchanged a few jokes and laughed at it together. The two bonded so quickly they looked like they've known each other for so long.

"Alexandra," Em broke her best friend's conversation, "I'd kill to stay here longer, but we'd best be on our way home." Alexandra looked at her watch and jolted in shock, "Oh gosh, look at the time! Andy, I'd better be going!" She stood up, followed by Andy. Before the two left, they thanked the entire band for inviting them over to hang and told them that they had an amazing time. Just as Alexandra was about to exit the bus, she felt someone stop her. She turned around to see Andy's tall figure.

"Alexandra, I had a really great night," he admitted. "Me too," Alexandra cooed, "Thanks again for having us over." "Don't mention it," he smiled, "And, um, do you think maybe um, I could, um, have your number?" Alexandra's eyes widened in excitement and disbelief, "Um, sure, why not?" She recited her number as he typed. She then bid Andy a goodbye and went out the bus.

After walking away from the bus for about two meters in silence, Alexandra and Em stopped to shout and freak out, the both of them having a hard time believing what just happened.

"We were in the BVB bus!" Alexandra squealed.

"CC invited us over!"

"We talked to them!"

"We laughed with them!"

"He smiled at me!"

"He thinks I'm cute!"

"He asked for my number!"

As the two of them were in the middle of freaking out, Alexandra's phone rang, and she calmly picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey gorgeous, it's Andy," the husky voice said from another line, "Just making sure that you didn't give me a fake number. I'll talk to you soon."

As the phone hung up, the two of them resumed their victory moment of freaking out and jumping about like an idiot.