╰┈➤- ͙۪۪̥˚┊ 1

⋆.ೃ࿔*:  𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘

𝙅𝙄𝘼'𝙎 debut album ⌜ 𝐈 𝐍 𝐕 𝐔 ⌟  became a global sensation, topping all charts and becoming a big trend all over the world, and catching the eye of many famous Kpop idols. 

𝐈 𝐍 𝐕 𝐔 has broken many records, for example, most albums sold in one week (by a soloist). 

𝙅𝙄𝘼 says she has many new projects lined up for the coming! 

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝙅𝙄𝘼 , or better known as 𝐉𝐈𝐀 , 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚'𝐬 𝐈𝐓 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, is a Korean-POP -idol, model and actress under HYBE, ENT. She is known for her allrounder skills and head-turning stage presence. 

Lee Jia is a soloist, who made her debut in late 2021, with the mini album  ⌜𝐈 𝐍 𝐕 𝐔⌟, which immediately got noticed worldwide, and implimented 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝙅𝙄𝘼 as a worldwide 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. 

JIA official fandom name: SOL ╰sun , sunshine , sunlight in Portuguese. 

𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗕𝗘 ─── @ HYBE LABELS

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠─── @ JIA

𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞─── @ Jia_later

𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥─── @ jia_twt

                                ┊ ˚➶ 。˚* ˚ ✦𝐉𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐄┊ ˚➶ 。˚* ˚ ✦

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: JIA (지아)

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Lee Jia (이지아)

𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Kate Lee

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲: January 6th 

𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: Capricorn

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: sheep

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 168cm or 5ft6

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: N/A (you're perfect <3)

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞: o-

𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐈 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞: ESFJ

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Korean

𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧: 🐰

                                 𝐉𝐈𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬:

── Jia has an older brother, who is currently 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 to the public. 

── training period: 1yr 5 months

── education: Hanlim Multi Art school.

──born in 𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙡, south korea. 

── parents occupations are unknown. 

── Jia practises Christianity.

──has passed auditions for JYP, SM, YG and HYBE. 

── She often skates and goes for runs as stress relievers. 

── when Jia was younger, she did figure skating on an international level

── her favourite skating jump is a triple flip and least favourite is any toe loop. 

── people often overlook her skills, and undermine them, because she is so pretty. 

──she speaks Korean, English and Japanese fluently, and she is currently learning French, Portuguese and German. 

──Jia fits the Kbs 98%. 

── trained with some members of newjeans and lesserafim.

── Jia has made many appearances in different MVs. 

── said she wants to continue acting. 

──She's close friends with Le Sserafim, ITZY, AESPA, newjeans, some members from twice, IVE, and (g)idle. 

──she modelled for 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞, which she says was one of the peak moments in her childhood memories.

──𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 since she was just a trainee, she was friends with a lot of different idols inside of HYBE, and even some in JYP, and SM. Even after debut, she still stayed in contact with a lot of them.

──as a child, Jia loved to listen to Girl's generation, and got a lot of inspiration from them.

──Jia substituted as the MC of Music Bank, and ever since then fans have wanted Jia to be the official MC. 

── is a brand ambassador for brands like Laneige, YSL, and Louis Vuitton

── : ̗̀➛said her type is would be someone who is responsible and someone who is tall.

────────────

╰┈➤ How do you feel about JIA?

➵  ❛ah, ive seen that face all over billboards. Now I know who she is! ❜

➵ ❛ she is known all throughout the world! Safe to say she is one of my favourite Kpop idols.❜ 

➵ ❛ she doesn't even have any skills. she is just a pretty face who steals all the men's hearts around her.❜

➵ ❛her stage presence is magnifying! ❜

➵ ❛ I'm slowly starting to get to know her. I'll definitely be looking out for more of her projects!❜

-

-

-

How do you like JIA? Do you know more facts about her? feel free to comment below !

-

-

-

╰┈➤- ͙۪۪̥˚┊𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

©lov1ngz / 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒