╰┈➤- ͙۪۪̥˚┊5

Jia had been chatting with both Eunwoo, and Sunghoon.

with Eunwoo, they had been chatting about how Jia should start acting again, and how they both enjoy modeling.

with Sunghoon, they had set a time, when they were going to go skating, that fit both of their busy schedules.

-

-

-

On the day they had agree to meet up, Jia woke up bright and early. She put her hair in a slick back bun, and dug up her old skating clothes from her closet.

Before leaving for the rink, she made sure to check that she had everything she needed.

"Skates? Check."

"Guards? Check."

"Leg warmers? Check."

She continued on with her checklist, until it was time to leave.

-

-

-

She arrived to the rink a little earlier than they planned, because she wanted to get in a good warmup, before getting on the ice.

-

-

-

Jia was tying her skates, when Sunghoon arrived, with his bag on his shoulder.

"Jia! It's nice to see you again!" Sunghoon said as he put his bag down and sat down next to Jia.

"Hey sunghoon! Just a heads up, I think my skates are a bit dull, so that's why my skating might be a little worse than usual." Jia told him. 

"Oh, so that would be the only reason?" Sunghoon joked.

"Yah, I know we're friends now, but don't tease me." She playfully slapped his shoulder.

-

-

-

Sunghoon was already doing laps around the rink, when Jia was zipping up her puffer vest. She hadn't stepped on the ice in many months, she was honestly a little nervous of messing up infront of her friend.

Sunghoon stopped and leaned on the side boards infront of her.

"Don't tell me you're too scared to come on the ice?" He said while laughing

"What did I just tell you about teasing me" Jia said while crossing her arms and pouting playfully.

"I'm just kidding, now c'mon, join me."

-

-

-

After a few laps around the rink, Jia was warming up her edges, and getting a feel for the ice, when suddenly sunghoon skated to be infront of her, and turned backwards to face her.

"So, tell me about your favourite skills on the ice." Sunghoon said.