╰┈➤- ͙۪۪̥˚┊6

Both Jia's and Sunghoon's Managers had asked them both to come in for a meeting, to set things straight. 

-

Sunghoon and Jia sat in the HYBE office. They were both clearly uncomfortable. 

Jia had her arms crossed and leaned into her chair. 

"So, we both hope you know, that you are allowed to date, as we can't control what you do in your free time, but-" 

"It's nothing like that!" Jia stopped their managers in their tracks. 

"Yeah, we're only friends. We bonded over skating." Sunghoon added, but in his mind, he somewhat hoped they could be closer. 

after a long pause from their managers, suddenly one of them spoke up. 

"actually, I think we can work with that." Sunghoon's manager said, while rubbing his chin, in deep thought.  

"What do you mean by that?" Jia's manager said, while furrowing his eyebrows. 

"What I mean by that is, we can make money with them. For example we can send them to different variety shows! Skating is a very popular topic right now, so it's perfect!" Sunghoon's manager exclaimed. 

"Okay, so we can come out with a statement, that they were practising for upcoming 'projects', get the fans anticipation high, then Jia and sunghoon will become a popular topic among hosts to be guests on different TV programs!" The managers continued their master plan. 

after a bit, they realised Jia and Sunghoon were still in the room, so the managers allowed them to leave. 

after they were going to the door to leave, Jia's manager suddenly stopped her. 

"Jia, after your recording session, come to my office. Let's chat about the details of your comeback." Her manager said. 

Jia nodded, and left the office.

-

-

-

Jia was going to go meet up with her music producers to start recording her album. But before that, she agreed to meet up with Le sserafim for lunch. 

-

-

-

At the HYBE cafeteria, there were a lot of idols and trainees. The food there was actually good, and it was a popular place to go and eat lunch. 

Jia took some food, and went to go find the members of Le sserafim. 

-

-

-

Jia was friends with all the members of Le sserafim. She had trained with some of them, with some they had met later, but became friends fast.