𝐒𝟓:𝐄𝟗 - 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

It's been a week since we got back from Paris.

Currently me, Xak, Jordan and the rest of the gang was at Jay's baby shower cs damn the nigga finally wanted to join fatherhood wit his girlfriend.

Xak on the other hand still wasn't speaking to nobody, had nightmares every night and didn't want to eat so he was currently sitting on my lap with his head on my chest just staring into space.

"Yooooo hows my lil Riley?" Dudey said picking Xak up and he looked at dudey then started hyperventilating and Dudey looked at him confused and I took Xak from him and looked at Dd.

"Pillow blanket now." 

He ran inside and I put Xak on the floor and rubbed his head and held onto his hand.

"Your okay pa."

Dd came back by time he started shaking and dudey took a step back.

"W-what I do?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing, just... Trauma." I replied putting the pillow under Xak's head and the blanket over him and Jay cleared the area to give his nephew his space and when he was done shaking, he laid there for a little before his hand moved.

"P-"

"I'm here. Calm down, remember we talked about the breathing." I said picking him up and he looked at me and everyone around him and hid his face in my chest slowly.

"You hungry?" I asked and he shook his head

"Papito you gotta eat." I said taking him into the kitchen and Jordan looked at me.

"Pa look I got you some pasta and chicken" Jordan said and he ignored her and I gave him apple juice and he took it and took a sip and looked at me and drank more.

"You want some food now?" I asked and he turned around to his mum and started picking out the chicken.

I was about to go bathroom when Xak dropped his chicken and grabbed onto my shirt an started fussing.

"Alr alr." 

I had to hold ma pee in so I did and after like a half hour until I actually had to go.

"Papa I gotta go pee." I said trying to put Xak down and he didn't wanna let go of me.

Sam came and she held her hands out and he pushed her hands away but she took him anyways and he screamed as I went in the bathroom and I could hear him putting up a fight.