Home

Zach's pov:

Me and Diane get in the car, charley sniffling in my neck. Diane comes from behind me and kisses his tears away while I put him down on the backseat,

I place him in the seat of the car, and finally get a good look at his face, it's puffy and flushed from all the crying,  Diane get in beside him and I go step up to the drivers seat,

During the car ride I see through my mirror that Charley's squirming in his eat, Diane spots it too. She puts her hand behind his bum, checking if he was wet, he was in-fact was wet. A pink blushed made its way across Charley's face,

We get to the house, I get out my door and open Charley's, he holds out his hands for me to pick him up and I do so, I'll just shower after, Diane follows us inside.

I look at the little boy, struggling to keep his eyes open, I begin bouncing him in my arms to try and keep him awake to no avail. "Hey bud, time to wakey ok? We need to change you, your wet" I say making my way to the changing table, I place him down and set aside to let Diane change him.

Charley's pov:

I was placed on a changing table by Zach, why did they have a changing table in there house?..I didn't wanna get changed, I was scared. I whined and tears began to fill my eyes, "it's ok Charley, we only want you nice and clean so you don't have stay in your icky pants, can I change you munchkin?" She reassured me while asking for consent, in a shaky voice I say in the smallest voice, "bag pease" I hide my face behind my hands while sit on the changing table my legs dangling from how high it is. "Zach, could you get his bag? I think I put it on the couch when we came inside" she says, a minute later Zach comes back and Diane gives me my bag, I rummage through it and get fanny, I hold him to my chest and nod my head yes, "words munchkin" Diane warns me, "yes." I agree to her changing me

She pushes me down on the table and lifts my legs up spreading them, she takes off my pants then my soggy boxers, I hide behind my Dino in embarrassment, sniffling, Almost crying in embarrassment.  "Almost done, ok?" I nod my head to her she grabs some wipes and baby powder and cleans me up and then without my notice puts a pull up on me. "No..i-i don't  want it! I'm Nu baby!" I say trying to kick my legs to slide it off. "Charley, stop it, you're going to hurt someone" she scolds me..but! I don't wanna wear this! I'm not a baby! Zach comes over and holds my legs up with one hand, I couldn't move my legs which rendered me helpless, "hold still Charley." Is all he says in a dominant tone and he and Diane ignore my whines, all I could do was cry as Diane changed Me.

After I was done, Zach lets go of my legs, me still sobbing reaches out to Diane, I just wanna be held, "you did great munchkin, how about some ice cream?" She picks me up like I weight nothing and places me on her hip and starts to bounce me waiting for me to calm down, patting my bum as I rest my head on her shoulder, "how about we watch a movie bud?" Zach's asked me, I nod my head to both still sniffling.

Zach takes me from Diane's arms and brings me downstairs while she cleans up. "Here bud you pick the show while I get your ice cream, vanilla strawberry or Chocolate?"

"Ok, and can I have strawberry please" he nods and hands me the remote and goes to the kitchen, he put on lion king, I loved lion king, it was my favorite movie, I used to watch it with my aunt all the time, Diane came downstairs with 3 blankets, one was white fuzzy and had Dino's on it while another was plain grey and the other plain white.

"Here you go munchkin" she hands me the fuzzy white one with Dino's.. I was hoping she was going to give me that one! I snuggle into the blanket, and await for my ice cweam.

My head starts to feel fuzzy but then Zach comes back with the ice cream! He handed me my strawberry ice cream with little strawberry pieces in it and gave Diane hers! She got chocolate and Zach vanilla, I play lion king and we watch, I bouncing along to the songs forgetting two of my friends were here with me. At the end credits I clap and give a applause for this amazing movie.

I yawn and my eyes start to droop, "guys I think I need to go home now, my dads gonna be really angry if I'm past curfew" I tell them, "oh don't worry, I already told him" Zach tells me.

"W-what?"