🌌 :✩࿐࿔ picnic under the stars

ALSO THIS IS BEFORE THE WHOLE INCIDENT YEAH!! MIGHT MAKE AN AU WHERE THR WHOLE ARGUMENT DID HAPPEN BUT MARI NEVER DIED YOU EVER KNOW YALL

THIS WAS LIKE WHEN THEY WERE RLLY YOUNG SO YAH!!!!!!

-third person pov-

hero and mari have been dating for awhile. they planned a fun picnic trip and invited the whole group to join them. the only thing different that it was going to nighttime. the group usually goes out during the afternoon or early than that. mari had packed tons of supplies for everyone, blankets, homemade food, everything someone could every need that night. sunny and mari were getting ready at home

sunny walks in the kitchen, where mari is baking cookies and packing them into her picnic basket.

"Hey, Sunny!" Mari says with a smile "Do you want to try how the cookies taste? I think they turned out a bit too crunchy..."

mari always thought something was wrong with her cookies. too soft, too salty. sunny and everyone thought they were perfect.

Sunny takes a big bite out of the cookie mari made, out of hundreds of others in a container she is packing for the trip. they were perfect. warm and not exactly too crunch or soft. perfect.

Sunny nods.

"Huh?! Are they really too crunchy?!"

Sunny shakes his head no "They're perfect ,mari." He muttered. The boy was always quiet.

The door bell ringed as mari closed her bag shut.

"Do you have everything ready, Sunny?"

He nodded.

Mari ran over to the door, bring her picnic basket and her bag. She opens it to greet hero and kel. They also has their bags

"HI SUNNY!!!!!" Kel yelled out, hugging him.

"Hello, mari." Hero said, scratching the back of his head. He's always flustered around her. Shes just... too pretty!!

Mari smiled at him while waving. "Come on, everyone. Let's go meet Aubrey and Basil. They should be waiting.

Mari walked out the door with sunny. She grabbed hero's hand while she rushed out. They were holding hands while walking.

"Oh my god sunny!!! Your sister and my brother are so in love!!!!"

"W-what! I mean I am but uh- you don't just yell that out, Kel!"

"Hehe~" Mari stopped hero and looked up at him. "I mean, he isn't lying." Her face was very close to his.

Hero laughed nervously

"EW DONT KISS YOU GUYS!! Hero, arent you scared of getting cooties?! You're already holding her hand."

"Kel-!!"

"Yes kel, you're right! He might get cooties, so I stop." Mari teased. Hero sighed.

They all walked and walked, the hill they were going to was just at the end out town. Mari and hero walked in silence while kel was talking-no-screaming at sunny about some movie he watched with Hero at home.

After awhile, they finally stopped. The spot they had has a small hill where they planned to sit and star gaze. It was already sunset, and Aubrey and basil were playing catch.

Basil looked over noticing the four and waving. Aubrey ran over to them, ecstatic

"Hi Mari!!!! Hi sunny!!! Hi hero!!!" Aubrey hugged each of them

"What about me?!" Kel pouted.

"Oh...hi kel...." She shook his hand

"HEY!! You were nicer to the others" He was a bit annoyed with her, as usual.

"You two! Don't you want..." Mari panicked and looked through her bag. "Cookies?"

Their faces lit up "OF COURSE!"

They all ran to the top of hill. They set up their picnic as the sun fell and the moon rised.

"Wow...the moon looks huge from up here!" Basil exclaimed, taking a picture with his camera.

"Woah!!! Get me in the picture!!! Kel jumped across him to try getting the picture, photobombing it. He landed on his arm and rolled down the hill.

"OWW!! HELP!!!"

"Hehe."

"Kel! My picture...OH! And you!! Are you okay?"

Sunny stayed there sitting down watching the chaos, laughing a bit to himself. The night is perfect. The picnic was set up and after awhile, they all laid down and watched the stars.

Basil and sunny were trying to count how many stars there was painted across the sky. Aubrey and kel were talking about constellations.

"LOOK! Its the big diaper! It has a funny name. Looks nothing like a diaper."

"Ugh, kel. Thats called the big dipper."

"Oh. Well its still cool!"

After all the chattering, they had drifted off to sleep.

Hero and mari were just enjoying each other's embrace. They stayed there whispering about lots of different things. The stars, school, each other, baking, everything. They could stay there and never get bored of talking. Of each other.

"Hey mari..."

"Hm?"

"One day I came over here walking around with Kel. I think that day he was looking for some rocks or something? Might have been bugs. But while I was around here...I found the most beautiful place ever. Let's take a walk. I want to show you."

He got up and took her hands. Mari stood up with him and walked down the hill. The moonlight twinkled on them as they walked through the grass and into a small forest.

"Its already so pretty here..gosh."

Hero cant help but blush while looking at her. Her long, dark, hair moves gracefully as she walks.

"I think its around here"

He walked through two trees perfectly arched against each other. A small pond awaited them, surrounded by a flower field. Fireflies lit up the ground. The moonlight reflected on the pond water as it trickled.

"Oh my gosh! Its so...amazing! Looks like a place from Aubrey's fairy tale book!"

- switch to heros pov -

It felt like a fairytale with her there. I sat down and squished the pond water around. Im kind of waiting for Mari to do something...I really want to kiss her here. It's a perfect place to ,right? Hmm...why must I be so shy with her-! Come on Mari...!

Mari lays down next to me. Her hair spread out on the flowers. "Lay down here! The sky looks so pretty here!" Her eyes twinkled.

"You're so pretty." DID I JUST SAY THAT?! I BLURTED IT OUT-!

Mari blushed, I could tell. "H-hey! Im the one supposed to be making you blush and all that...not you..."

It was actually my chance. I brushed her hair behind her ear. Smiling at her as she giggled.

"Hehe~ You're so cute!" Dang it. W-what!? Her face leaned in closer to mine. Should I- go closer?!

Then there it was.

Her lips on mine. The whole world felt like it had disappeared.

She pulled away after a bit, and giggled.

"That was fun! Thank you for showing me this spot hero. We should come here all the time~"

"Of course, mari. It'd be great." I smiled as i held her hand. We laid down and fell asleep together.

--------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD WHY AM I SO POETIC IM LITERALLY SHAKESPHERE 😘

Anyways i suck at this idk if im gonna do it again im pretty sure these are called one shots but yeahhhhhhhhhhh

If yall have requests or smth like that i'll do it