Chap.1- Amnesia

The white walls surrounding me hurt my eyes as I tried to adjust, but it gave me a head ache.

Why am i even in the hospital? Why can't I remember anything? I am so confused.

I ran my fingers through my hair and i grimaced, disgusted by my oily scalp.

How long have i been here?

A nurse came in and l when she looked at me she gasped, then called for a doctor. An older man came in and checked the monitors beside me, then checked my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Weird, tired... starving" i said, and he nodded.

"I'll have dinner ordered for you" he told me and he left, leaving me alone with the tv on.

A little bit after the doctor left a boy with curly hair and a bandanna came in. When he looked at me, he dropped his phone and put his hands to his mouth.

"Iris! Oh my god, you're awake!!" He exclaimed, kissing all over my face.

"What the hell are you doing?? Get off of me!" I pushed him off of me, and he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about? Its me!" He said, but no matter how much i looked at him, i couldn't possibly think i knew him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you" i said, and he leaned back in his chair. He frowned, texting someone real quick. After he did that, he turned his attention back to me.

"You really dont remember me?" He asked me, and i shrugged. I could see tears quickly weld in his hazel eyes.

"No, should i remember you?" I said, and he looked down at his hands and let the heavy tears fall.

I knew i was supposed to know him but It just didn't come to mind. I thought so much my head started to hurt.

"But... who are you?" I asked him, and he took a deep breath.

"Im Ashton Irwin, your boyfriend and im in a band. We met at an amusement part and bonded over riding roller coasters. Our first kiss was in the rain and we would always giggle over how your last name is my middle name." He said all slowly, staring at me, hoping I would remember anything, but i dont. I just stared at his tear stained eyes, feeling my head pound.

"I- i don't understand. I love Philip, why would I date you?" I said, and he gave me a confused look.
We just stared at each other for a moment, but then he sighed and put his head in his hands, and I laid back in my bed.

After a moment a male nurse walked in wheeling a tray in the room, pushing it over my laying position and helped me sit up a little bit. After he left, I took the top off the food and started shoveling the terrible hospital food into my mouth.

"This taste like shit" I muttered with gritty mash potatoes in my mouth, and Ashton laughed.

"I-I'll go sit outside so you can rest..." He finally said after a few minutes, and after I nodded he walked out of the room.
-
"Iris, holy shit!!" Another girl ran into the room. She had dirty blonde hair with random streaks of color, all pulled up into a messy bun. She had a leather jacket and ripped skinny jeans on and string bracelets up both her wrists.