Chap 5- Intimacy

I woke up in Ashton's arms, choked by the heat of his body. I laid there until he stirred, groaning and holding me tighter.

"Good morning, Ash" I whispered, and he looked down at me with half-opened eyes.

"Good morning, love" He whispered back in a raspy voice, then yawned. I let myself out of his grip and sat up, then laughed.

"I lost my shirt, somehow" I said, fixing my bra straps. Ashton chuckled and leaned over to me, and touched my back gently. He traced a straight line across the bottom of my spine.

"You have a scar... from a surgery you had to have when the accident happened." He told me, and I touched where his hand was, and I felt it, a ripple in my skin where the scar was.

"and maybe I just like you without a shirt on," He said with a chuckle, trying to lighten things. I laughed, shook my head, then went to find a shirt. The first thing I touched on the ground was a large long sleeved shirt, probably Ashton's. I put it on and it went almost to my knees.

"You look so cute in my clothes, I've always said that," He smiled at me, his head propped on his hand as he laid in bed. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, then sat next to him.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked him, and he sighed.

"I planned something with Piper, but it's a surprise" he grinned, and I looked at him nervously.

"I hate surprises!" I giggled, and he pulled me down and hugged me, kissing my neck. I hummed slightly, the light kiss sending tingles to the pit of my stomach. He heard my hum and continued kissing, making the feeling stronger.

In that spot on my neck he began to suck and bite, causing me to whimper and pull him closer to me from behind. I put my leg in between his, instinctively rubbing his groin, making him hum softly against my neck. He gripped my thigh, pushing up his shirt that I was wearing.

Knock knock

Fuck.

"Guys, I got breakfast from Dunkin Donuts" It was Piper. PIPER RUINED THE MOMENT. THANKS PIPER.

"Okay," Ashton quickly said, getting up and fixing his sweatpants so the very noticeable bulge was less there. I giggled slightly, making Piper poke her head inside.

"Watcha dooooin" She smirked, and I shook my head, getting up and running out of the room, down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen, Michael smiled at me, then looked at me with his eyes popping out of his head.

"What?" I asked, then suddenly, Calum burst into laughter.

"Iris, you have a fucking hickey on your neck" Calum said in between laughs, making I touched the sensitive part of my neck.

Oh fuck

I ran to the bath room and looked at my neck, and sure enough, there was a large bruise on the left side of my neck.

Ashton gave me a fucking hickey?? Asshole...

I left the bathroom with my hand over the hickey, my face hot. Piper came down stairs and looked at Calum, who was sitting on the floor laughing his ass off.

"What's going on?" She looked to me, "Why are you covering your neck?"

I tried very hard, but Piper was stronger than me, and she pulled my hand away from my neck, and her mouth fell to the ground.

"ASHTON, YOU GAVE HER A HICKEY?! DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX!? OH MY GOD, MY LITTLE REESE IS GROWING UP SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE" Piper screamed, jumping up and down.

"PIPER! We didn't have sex! And I'm not even a virgin..." I pouted, covering my neck again.

Ashton then came down stairs, oblivious of the situation.

"ASHTON, YOU GAVE HER A HICKEY" Piper continued to yell, and Ashton's eyes went wide, looked under my hand, then covered his mouth with his hands.

"Wait... you're not a virgin?" Piper looked at me confused, "Who did you lose it to?"

"Philip..."

I thought Piper was going to explode, and I thought Ashton was going to punch a wall. Calum continued to bust his ass laughing, Luke left the room, and Michael watched us amused.

This house is interesting...

"Anyways," Calum wiped a tear, "we have something to do today"

"Am I the only one who doesn't know what we're doing?" I huffed, sipping the coffee that Piper got me from Dunkin Donuts.

"pretty much. It's only a surprise for you" Michael smiled, putting his arm around me. I don't remember him, but I feel like Michael was like my brother before the accident. it's just a feeling he gives me, an aura, I guess.

"Well," Piper snapped me out of the thought, "We should go soon, it's a long drive. We should go get ready."

-

The hardest part about going somewhere and not knowing where it is, is that you don't know what to wear. I don't know if its going to be cold or hot, if its formal or casual.

I stood in front of my closet, dumb struck by what to wear.

"What are you doing?" Piper's voice startled me, and I turned around to her.

"I need help finding something to wear. I have no idea what would be good to wear." I told her, and she pushed me out of the way to see my closet. She rummaged a little bit, then pulled out a white short sleeved A Day to Remember shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Wasn't A Day to Remember my favorite band?" I asked her, and she smiled, nodding.

"You remember that?"

"Yeah... I guess so" I smiled back at her, and she suddenly pulled me into a hug. From what I remember in 7th grade, she loves hugs.

"You're starting to remember!" She sighed, continuing to hug me.

"Okay, Green Bean, let me get dressed!" I said, and she squealed in delight.

"You remember my nickname!" She jumped up and down, making me laugh. I know I should be more excited that I'm getting my memory back, but it hasn't dawned on me yet.

She left the room finally, allowing me to get dressed. From what she picked out, the surprise was casual, so I did simple makeup and put on a pair of Toms.

When I was ready I headed downstairs to meet the rest of them, who were ready to leave.

-

The car ride was an hour and a half long, filled with singing songs I didn't remember and lots of laughing.

Finally we pulled into a large parking lot after buying tickets, parking as close as we could. At first I was confused as to where we were, but then I saw the sign, and got excited.

"Kings Dominion?"

~|~|~|~|~|~

WOOOH IM UPDATING SO MUCH IM EXICTED

IM ALL HAPPY TOO BECAUSE OF MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD ARE VISITING ME AHH