|2|

.
.
.
.
.

"Mom I'm good, and I don't have any problem with my teacher" I said into the phone holding my books with one hand while walking towards the washroom

"If you have any problem, just talk with the administrator. Don't sit quietly" Mom roars, as I need to pull the phone away from my ear and bring it back in the next second.

"Yeah, mom...I understand that you are worried about it. But please don't worry too much and don't tell dad anything. I will talk with the junior professor and figure it out"

"Good, and remember to eat on time" I glanced at the watch on the wall. It's time for me to attend the taxation class.

"Yup, Mom! I will call you later when I'm done with my classes"

"Okay take care, I love you"

"Love you too, Eomma!" I said before ending the call. I threw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket before picking up my books from the table. I quickly arrange them in the bag and pick up my phone. I needed to attend my classes if I want to pass this semester.

My roommate is out with her boyfriend. She hardly stays in the dormitory. I don't have any problem with that because I can have my space without worrying about anything.

I hummed to music before walking out of the room dorm. A few girls were walking to their classes. I smiled at a girl whom I knew. We are in July, and the climate is good today. I started walking towards the main building where I had my classes.

A few juniors were roaming outside while a few were hurting to their classes. I have my share of friends, but they don't stay in college dorms. Some didn't want to stay in dorms, while others didn't get a dormitory.

"Hey, Eunwoo!" I said, looking at the guy. Eunwoo turned around when he heard my voice.

"Hey, Ji?" We both smiled looking at each other while walking towards our classroom.

"Where were you yesterday? We wanted you to join us" Eunwoo says removing his earphones.

"I was at home. You know, I will be staying with my parents at weekends. Didn't Nayeon tell you guys? I left a message"

"Oh right, she did told. But after an hour, we were in the middle of the party" I couldn't help but laugh, shaking my head at him. We both continue to walk towards our seats situated in the middle of the class.

"Where are the others?" I asked him because I didn't see any of my other friends.

"They will joining us in a few minutes" I nodded my head while taking out my book and pen.

"Did you complete your notes?" Eunwoo asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to feel the wrath of Mrs. Song"

"True!" I chuckled at the same time as my friend, Rose took a seat beside me. I turned at the main door seeing my three others friends entering the class as well.