|1|

.
.
.
.
.

My eyes couldn't leave the man who was punching his opponent

My eyes couldn't leave the man who was punching his opponent. Punch after punch was thrown. Blood was oozing out of their noses. I gulped the lump that formed in my throat. Closing my eyes when the man wearing blue boxers fall to the ground from the punch that he has received.

Nothing could be heard except the thrill, excitement and anticipation filled screams of the people who occupied the place. They waited for the man to stand on his feet. I know what would happen if he stood up on his feet.

"Come on, Man! You can do it! Jungkook! Jungkook! Kill the fucker!" People were screaming. A cold shiver ran throughout my body when the man name Jungkook gave a final punch to his rival, sending him into the air. The opposite person fell with a loud thud. I winched when I saw how bad his face and condition looked.

I never wanted to have here, but at the same time I wanted to to be here—why?

'To see him'

He doesn't know I'm here before his eyes can scan the crowd. I turned back and started walking out, even though it was tough to get out. People....people...everywhere, I tried to get out as fast as i could. I pushed them aside, making my way out.y heart is beating nervously against my rib cage.

His eyes— look so dangerous and deadly that it scares me every time I try to remember his face. I never wanted to see that in his eyes, but fate played differently: that is what I know every time I'm here. I was able to step out without facing any drunken men. I shiver, standing there in the empty parking area. I pull on my hoodie and keep the mask on. I made my way towards where I parked my mom's car. I drove her as I don't have my car.

Getting into the car, I close my eye and imaje heavily. That is what I do. Whenever I'm there to see him....

Jeon Jungkook

The one I had loved since my teenage years and the one I'm not able to forget. I roll my lower lip into my mouth as I gaze at the people leaving the abandoned stadium. I started the engine to leave the place as soon as possible.

As I drive home, I think about him. The time when he was eighteen years old started playing in my mind.

Jeon Jungkook is my brother's best friend. I have known him since my childhood. We hardly had a conversation. He rarely opens up with people or speaks to them. The only person he uses to talk to was Namjoon. Namjoon is my older brother. Though I saw him talking with my mom out of respect, it was limited conversation and words.

I remember the first time I saw him. I was six years old when Namjoon took his new friend home. I recollect the memories because my mom showered me the pictures and constantly spoke about the day they met Jungkook.

Mom and Dad love Jungkook. They tell me how heartwarming it was when Jungkook came home for the first time. They don't know about Jungkook's parents or his family. All they knew was he was a lonely child.

From then on, he became a part my family. The main reason why I love my parents is that they have the hearts of angels. I have grown up watching them take care of things and helping everyone around them.

They always taught us to look after the people around us who are in pain and need of comfort. They ensured we understood the value of brotherhood, togetherness, love, money and responsibility.

They always treated my brother's best friends as family. In truth, they are family to us. Namjoon's friends Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook used to stay and play in our home all day. I used to bring my friends to visit my house but they only came for a few hours.

Though they are best friends, Namjoon was and is closest to Jungkook. Jungkook is the silent and observation one among them. He used to be calm and quiet while others spoke and mingled with everyone. He didn't like the idea of socialising. I believe he was nervous about making friends or conversing with others.

As years passed, I got curious about him and soon my curiosity became a crush on him. He never knew about it as I was too shy to go and talk with him. I always ran away it hid in my room whenever he came home to visit our house with the others. We have yet to get a chance to speak.

The only time he would ask me was about Namjoon Oppa. When my brother was out, he would ask and I would say 'i don't know'. He used to nod his head and leave calmly.

He had a callous life, but I don't know about his parents. Namjoon has told us that Jungkook is an orphan. We met him when someone took Jungkook's responsibility, but they never cared about him. So mom and dad took the responsibility, and we became Jungkook's foster family for the time being.

Even when he stayed with us, sharing Namjoon's room, we never ate together or sat together. Hoseok and Yoongi Oppa used to play with me or make jokes, but not for Jungkook. I tried to start a conversation with him but was too scared to utter a word.

When he was eighteen years old, he started building his body. He wasn't a lean guy anymore. I used to see scars on his face or a black eye. I was worried about what happened to him. His knuckles used to bleed he was hurt all the time. My parents got worried, but Jungkook explained that he was learning boxing.

Jungkook knows mixed martial arts and taekwondo. He has trained for years now. I remember crying for hours when he moved out of our house to his own apartment.

I used to be happy seeing and knowing he was safe in our house, but it broke my heart when he moved out. I was not ready to see my crush moving away from me. It was my first heartbreak if I can understand that way.

Then as months passed, he stopped coming to visit my house when Namjoon moved far away home. I shook my head and looked around. A sigh leaves my mouth as I think about the years, but i am still determining what to do later.

I halted my car when the signal turned red. I tapped my finger on the steering wheel, thinking about Jungkook. No one knows I go to shady places to watch Jungkook fight. He truly changed. I thought he changed a lot when I was in senior highly school, but looking at him nor leaves me in speechless.

He has a great body, and sometimes I wonder if he works out too much or because of steroids. But all my doubts was cleared when I learned that he works out daily and follows a diet. It took years of hard work to get that body, I guess.

"Jungkook doesn't remember you. He doesn't even care if you are crushing on him for years" A voice speaks in my mind. I ended up at the University of Korea faculty. It was lonely over here, and I wanted a change. I decided to live in the college dorms. My parents weren't happy with the decision, not did they disagree with it. They agreed if I came home on weekends, and I didn't have a problem with that.

I stopped tha car and carefully parked it in the driveway as I thought about my decision. I have decided not to go to any of the fights, this being the last one. I chose not to think about Jungkook as it will never happen.

He is a dream that will never happen, even when I want him to be mine.

.

.

.

So here it is another story of SOOKOOK. I decided to post it. Hope you enjoy reading this!