Prologue

A big happy family was hanging around in the backyard in Arizona, making burgers, hotdogs, and tater tots. A young mother holding the infant twins a boy named Ayden and a girl named Ava. They were bone months ago on July.

All suddenly couple of trainmen executed the family instead of three . Ayden, Ava and their nephew Damien. They took the three infants across America to experiment and testing them by injecting a drug.. a potion called "Serum M" made by Malvora.

Ayden gained abilities, like The Man of Steel, having the ability to heal rapidly, to have some type of gag... the most unique of all..... the ability to infinitely increase and to adapt when his body needs to.

Ava has incredible strength, durability, incredible speed, stamina, and endurance. She can increase infinitely like her brother

Now for Damien, He got an ability to make weapons and objects out of his body, like a certain girl from an anime that's about kids that has powers that goes to a hero academy. But the main difference between Damien and the girl is....well Damien does not have a limit or weaknesses. He does have strength speed, etc. but it's not too extent or gray like Ayden and Ava.

Later on while the scientist were reporting to theiboss about the three infants with their extraordinary abilities. Ayden crawled around and floated innocently and flew through the walls. Scientist try to find him, but they gave up and saw working on Ava, Damien, and two British twins. Andrew and Sophia Watson.

Both Andrew and Sophia gained froglike abilities, the ability to adapt to literally anything . They are mortal and if they died, they would immediately come back and get more dramatically powerful.

(if you ask. Yes. The other three are immortal too)

As the baby escapee on the spectrum was flying around, he landed in front of a married couple in the early twenties named David and Sarah.

"A baby boy!! Where is his parents?! Why is he alone in this dangerous city?!" David shouted frantically

"Oh no! What's he doing here??" Sarah shout and confusion. The infant looked at Sarah's coat....William Industries. Sarah must be a scientist that works there.

The infant Bables cutely. He started floating to them slowly that made the couples yelp.

"AH!! He's flying towards us!" David screams until Sarah interrupts him with her finger on his lips.

"Calm down, babe." Sarah says as she takes her hand away from her husband's lips and grabs the baby. She squeals. "You're so cute!! We gotta take you to see how you can fly."