Chapter 3: Going into Etherial Nexus

The two teen were stolling around, buying books, comics, mangas you name it. There was a sudden earthquake. Ayden and Joshua were both surprised but not impressed. Must be a villain. Of course.

"Huh, my scanners show that the force was 50 petajoules of energy. Huh. Stronger than the villains and average monsters we fought before." Joshua states from his scanners that came from his glasses that he made.

Ayden looks around and then looks at Joshua. "This was nothing to that evil siren queen that did made 90 zettajoules. But granted that was just a spar for you. You wanted to test your strength and hey you won."

Joshua laughs "Oh stop it, that was 3 years ago. I'm way stronger now." Ayden nods and suddenly spots a figure. He sees the head.. it was a humanoid fox. Ayden even when he was a toddler loved foxes and Ayden does mean fire so not so surprising. The fox immediately ran away from the scene. It was so fast not even a lamborghini can catch it..even faster than the fastest jet.

Ayden due to his love of foxes, he immediately runs after him, casually keeping up with the fox's speed. Joshua immediately chased after Ayden. He wondered if this fox was experimented from Malvora. Josua shakes off the feeling and puts on his nanotech luminum suit, now being on similar speeds with Ayden and the fox. They were running through the endless forest, the fox goes through a portal into a different realm, then the fox closes the barrier because it's gonna take time for the portal to close but the fox was confident that the kids won't come in.

"Damn!" Joshua barked angrily as Ayden looked confused. Joshua used his scanners to examine and monitor the realm that the fox pop in. Joshua's AI Carsen explains the dimension.

"The realm is governed by an interplay of elemental and ancient primordial energies, each represented by avatars or entities. You may encounter beings being associated with elements and platonic concepts."

Ayden looks a bit interested of what Carsen was saying, Joshua was being eager so he can deal with the fox. "What else?" Ayden asked.

Carsen continues "The Ethereal Nexus follows on it's own sets and rules. Time may fow differently, and the dimensional barriers are malleable....The realm is a tapestry of transfinite possibilities. The possibilities coexist next to one like pages in a book. Endless platonic planes endlessly topping one another.''

A hologram pops out of Joshua's suit from the x's and the smile showing the malleable barriers of the nexus.

One of the realms of the nexus shows a village of a fox village and it seems in that specific reality on that specific planet having three large stars that's billion of times bigger than earth's sun. The AI continues "Proceed with caution as the nexus responds to intent and emotion-"

Ayden casually punches the barriers...the result being the barrier shattering and it shook his universe and the nexus. "Oops. Didn't mean to do that." Ayden feels a bit guilty as he looks at the city with some buildings being shattered and destroyed due to the universal tremor.

Joshua sighs as he checks in his tech wrists as he sees both their families being ok, just confused. "It's fine and our families are ok, let's just go in.' The new teens jumps through the barrier. As they land onto the grass, this planet looked so beautiful and the two opens their mouth in awe. Suddenly they both got greeted by a blue humanoid blue fox girl that was around their age. She looks at Ayden up and down as he did look cute and charming.

"Hi, I'm Violet. I'm the princess for this population. My Twin sister is Rose.'' she says as she giggles and her tail wagging.

Ayden can tell she's friendly but he's oblivious to the fact that she's flirting with him. "I'm Ayden and my friend here is Joshua." Ayden introduces himself and Violet began loving him even more because of Ayden's charming smile. "I like your blue fur. My favorite color."

"Oh thank you." Violet's heart was fluttering due to Ayden's compliments. What a gentlemen, Violet thinks in her mind. Usually the males in the village are very awkwardly touchy with her and being sexually with her but her twin sister are always around so she's pure innocent. Ayden seems different. "So what brings you on to our planet?'' Violet asks.

Joshua quickly answers with a stern expression "One of your villagers that looked like an young adult made a life threatening earthquake and injured dozens and probably killed some of our people." Violet looks shocked, the boy's expression reminds her of Rose's expression and tone.

"Oh I am so sorry, i know who you're talking about, he's a troublemaker." Violet responds with a saddened look. A buff foxfolk with royal clothes with his beautiful wife and a fox girl that looks exactly like Violet but pure red. That must be Rose and the parents (aka King and Queen)

"Who's that human boy?! How did he get in??" Rose shouts as a fox man that was the troublemaker snuck up behind the royal family but quickly was grabbed by Josua's grappler and got his ass beat by Joshua. Violet gasps, Ayden's eyes widened, Rose just stared and kinda liked Joshua's brutality. "Oh my."

Joshua looked up at Rose with his blank expression, seeing the signs already. "Sorry, uhhh...this guy did make some chaos in our world."

The King talks "Were one of you the reason our lives were almost extinct?" he talks with intimidations as the queen looks worried.

Ayden answers "You mean the shake? That was me. Sorry. we tried to go through the barriers through the portal and i punched the barrier and it shook everything so that was my fault, sorry" He gets interrupted by the king's roar.

" YOU'RE THE REASON WHY OUR HOME WAS ALMOST VANQUISHED?!" The king gets in his stance to get read for the battle as Rose and the queen steps back. "I'M THE MIGHTY EMBERA! I WAS BORN FROM THE HEART OF A VOLCANIC ERUPTION. NOW YOU'LL FEEL MY WRATH!"

"Ok" Ayden says like is favorite anime character.

The battle was coming! The air crackled with energy and heat! Joshua becomes alarmed, Ayden confused, Rose equally confused, the queen Celestia and Violet worried

The battle was coming! The air crackled with energy and heat! Joshua becomes alarmed, Ayden confused, Rose equally confused, the queen Celestia and Violet worried. Embera dashed towards the boys with incredible speed and starts attacking them with several kicks, punches and energy. Joshua struggled but did keep due to is lumina suit and his battle skills and versatility. Ayden however was nonchalant about the whole thing casually tanking and reacting to Embera's deadly attacks.

Embera was baffled! How can a normal human boy take a feral king's attacks??

Ayden calmly responds "We're not enemies. I'm sorry we scared you but we mean no harm." Ayden explains.

"Babe! He's telling the truth!!" Celestia yelled as she doesnt want anyone in danger. Embera sigh and apologizes as he was stupid to just attack two kids.

"Hey Dad?" Violet gets his attention. "Can me and Rose go to the human world? We can still telepathically communicate." Violet says as her and Rose transforms into beautiful human girls. Violet with a charming look with blue hair and Rose with a tomboyish look with red hair.

Both Ayden and Joshua blushed. "We'll take care of them" Joshua talks with confidence. Embera sighs.

"Since my wife and daughters trust you...then I should trust you." Embera says. Violet holds Ayden's hand and Rose holds Joshua's as they go to the human world.