Chapter 1: Finding out the baby's physiology

The alarm sets off to wake up the married couple. The baby was a Heavy sleeper so he didn't respond even though he has super hearing and it was easy to take him to Williams

The founder of the industry, Marvin Williams was playing with his infant son, Joshua. Sarah walks in with the baby in her arms. Marvin looks at Sarah with a surprised expression.

"I didn't know you had a son." Marvin notes.

Sarah responds "He's not. My husband and I were walking home from an Italian restaurant and we saw this baby on the ground and he flew to us!"

Marvin raises his eye brow "What do you mean 'flew'?"

"The Baby Can fly!" Shouts Sarah as she looks at Ayden's adorable face. She sees a name on his diaper. "His name is Ayden? That's actually a cute name."

Marvin looks at Ayden with confusion and then looks at his son, Joshua. It sees that Joshua started laughing when Ayden floats around the room like his first encounter with Sarah.

"Hehe. I think Josh and Ayden will get along just fine." Sarah smiles in response. Later on, Marvin studied Ayden's physiology and his DNA. The result shows that Ayden's a super baby. The baby was so strong that he can survive multiple Tsar Bombs like it's nothing and would instead would absorb the energy. The baby has some adaptation and healing factor. Marvin uses a certain type of metal called "Luminium"

Luminium ignores and bypasses magic, anti-magic, regeneration, and durability. It can temporarily adapt its molecular structure and can disrupt and absorb energy. It can resist and manipulate magnetics.

Sarah looks at her now adopted son as Marvin explains Ayden's physiology and abilities. "Wow. You're so.....strong. For a baby!! I need to make sure you don't go into the wrong hands. I'll be your mother." Sarah kisses the baby's forehead. Ayden laughs as he slowly falls asleep.

Sarah smiles as she thought of how handsome and powerful Ayden will be when he gets older. She informs her husband and he agrees. They can have a family together..