Chapter 2: Thirteen years later

Ayden was just a handsome boy in his back sweatshirt, blue sweatpants and black air forces. He was watching wrestling videos and taking notes since he was too strong for normal wrestlers. Joshua kinda looked like Miles Morales but just younger but more fit. He just came back from upgrading on his lumina suit. He was humming the song Sunflower that was produced by Post Malone. Joshua's strength is beyond peak human due to his brutal training for years...basically his whole life.

"Sup, Brother?" Joshua shouts as he walks to his best friend/brother. They known eachother and treated each other like brothers.

Ayden sees him and smiles "Hey, Josh. How was your workout? Oh Yeah!! what about your power boost technique? What was it? Celestoken?" Ayden asks.

Joshua nods, "Yep. It has more factors besides physical power multiplier. When i activate it, it felt like i was like a universe but as a human. Of course, it multiplies your strength, speed, agility, stamina and combat to unpredictable levels." Joshua takes a moment as he sits down and drinks his electrolyte water..

"The cosmic resilience provides me like a shield. Armor. It makes me almost impervious to harm and it also gives me temporal awareness. You know what that means, right?" Josua questions to see if Ayden was understanding.

"Yes, It basically makes you perceive and react to events with heightened precession. Of course i know what you meant. I'm autistic, not stupid." Ayden laughs.

"Bruh, I know.' Joshua chuckles as he drinks the water. "Unfortunately, i can use it for total of three hours. I'm still training it so i can use it for longer hours, days, even years if i need to. But i'll only use the technique if there's some alien or enemy or deity outside the concepts out there that would push me to use it along with my lumina suit." He sits down as he eats chipotle with Ayden. "I think you should try the technique too. Dad told me years ago that your body doesn't have an upper limit with no finite element inside."

Ayden shakes his head "Nah...I'm too strong already." Ayden chuckles as he holds an action figure. The figure is bald and wears a yellow jumpsuit that can beat his enemies in one blow.

.