4

Chapter 4

The girl looked at the tall man in front of her in fear. He had a short haircut and looked nothing like the people from their place. He was handsome, tall and mighty. He looked at her with evil eyes. He was wearing her stepfather's old clothes. The tattered holes did not hide his nobleness.
    Yu Wen'er found this man by the Mekong River at the doorstep of her home. At that time, he was seriously injured and unconscious. The wound on his arm was shocking. His camouflage clothes were stained with blood. His thin lips were bloodless, his eyes were closed, and his breathing was weak.
    Yu Wen'er took advantage of the night to carry the man home. After bandaging him with the herbs she had collected, she went outside to prepare some food. Unexpectedly, the man woke up in such a short time.
    She was a little afraid of the man's eyes looking at her, but she could feel that the man had no ill will towards her. When he looked at her, there was no lust in his eyes like her stepfather's.
    She mustered up her courage and spoke softly, "You, your injury?"
    Her voice was also gentle and soft, and very pleasant to the ear. If she was being fucked, who knows what wonderful and moving sounds could come out of that little mouth.
    Mu Yuan curled his lips, tilted his head to look at the scratch on his arm, and spoke again, "Did you bandage it for me?"
    The deep voice carried some indescribable charm, touching the heart of the simple and ignorant girl. Her face suddenly turned red, and she nodded timidly, "Yes, it was me. I applied some herbal medicine on you."
    Mu Yuan nodded, looked around the shabby room, and heard Yu Wen'er speaking fluent Chinese, and spoke again, "Chinese?"
    Yu Wen'er nodded, "My mother remarried, and I came here with her."
    After that, she blushed and looked at him timidly, "My name is Yu Wen'er."
    "Mu Yuan."
    Mu Yuan told her his real name: "Thank you." Yu Wen'er
    was less afraid of him after hearing him say that. She lowered her eyes and whispered: "I made some porridge. Would you like to drink some? Also, the wound on your arm seems to be bleeding again. Do you need me to re-bandage it for you?"
    Mu Yuan had suffered countless injuries over the years, some of the most serious and life-threatening ones. This injury was nothing to him, but he still spoke, saying with some teasing and ridicule: "Okay."
    He sat back on the bed with his strong body, and only then did he realize that the small bed was very clean, and there was a unique fragrance of a young girl on it.
    After sitting down, Mu Yuan's legs were open, his strong abdominal muscles were faintly visible, and the white bandage on his arm was untied by a white and soft little hand. Yu Wen'er's fingers touched his strong arm from time to time, and the temperature was boiling hot. Yu Wen'er paused: "Is the wound inflamed? Do you have a fever?"
    Mu Yuan didn't say anything, his eyes staring at Yu Wen'er, who was not wearing any makeup. Under the dim light, he could still see her beautiful face.
    Yu Wen'er noticed that Mu Yuan was looking at her again, but she was too shy to look up. After changing the medicine for him without saying a word, she said softly: "I'll go find some herbs to reduce fever for you to take."
    After saying that, she left without looking back.
    Mu Yuan looked at her slender and delicate back, and the plump buttocks hidden under her skirt, chuckled silently, and lay back lazily, nestling on the clean small bed, and smelled the clean fragrance of soap again.
    Yu Wen'er boiled the herbs and finished her dinner with Mu Yuan in silence. She was in a dilemma.
    She didn't know where to sleep.
    Being in the same space with such a man made her feel a little bit of crisis.
    --
    - Rourouwu