14

Chapter 14 (H) Give Me a Baby

(Milkeai : don't worry I'm confused too, let's just go with the flow of this novel💗)

Mu Yuan leaned forward slightly, holding the cigarette in his mouth, narrowing his eyes with lustful colors, supporting his knees with his elbows, and raising his other big hand to slap Yu Wen'er's white buttocks with his skillful strength. The room was filled with crisp slapping sounds.
    It didn't hurt, but Yu Wen'er felt very shy.
    At this time, she was kneeling on the ground, supporting herself with both hands. A pair of small breasts drooped because of her movements, shaking from time to time with her movements. Her black hair also drooped, and the hair kept brushing against her sensitive nipples. Her legs were tightly closed, her buttocks were raised high, and a thin iron chain swung back and forth outside the small slit.
    After a few slaps, the snow-white buttocks were already red.
    Yu Wen'er's cheeks were hot, and she was thinking about avoiding it. Mu Yuan suddenly pinched her waist with his other hand. Because he still had a cigarette in his mouth, he said vaguely: "Why don't you listen? Keep shaking your buttocks."
    After speaking, he slapped the buttocks again.
    "Hmm..." Yu Wen'er hummed softly, biting her lips, and shook her waist and buttocks again, and the Burmese bell in her body began to ring again.
    Mu Yuan pinched the cigarette between his fingers, and with his other hand, he lazily pulled Yu Wen'er's long hair, forcing her to raise her head, slightly raised the corners of her mouth, and sprayed all the smoke on her face.
    "Cough cough cough!" Yu Wen'er was caught off guard and coughed because of the smoke.
    Mu Yuan was startled by her cough, and put out the cigarette on the table, tilted his head and spit out the last puff of smoke, and propped up Yu Wen'er's chin: "Why are you coughing again? Did you choke?"
    Yu Wen'er coughed and thought: Isn't this a nonsense question?
    She coughed so hard that her eyes were red, and every time she coughed, it seemed like she was going to cough up blood.
    In fact, Yu Wen'er was fine, she did it on purpose.
    She liked to see Mu Yuan worried about her.
    Mu Yuan was usually very smart and could see through women's tricks, but this time he was so concerned that he didn't realize that Yu Wen'er was coughing on purpose.
    He picked her up and put her on the bed, patting her back with one hand and wrapping her in a thin silk blanket with the other hand. He frowned slightly and said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? I'll go call a doctor!"
    Yu Wen'er grabbed Mu Yuan's arm and whispered, "Why call a doctor like this?"
    She shook Mu Yuan's hand, "The bedroom is so messy, you have no shame, but I still want more!"
    Mu Yuan narrowed his eyes when he heard it.
    His Ah Wen is very brave now.
    He even dared to scold him.
    Yu Wen'er then deeply realized what the consequences of Mu Yuan's anger were.
    The Burmese bell in her pussy was taken out, and then a large dildo was put in. Then she was manipulated to kneel on the bed. Mu Yuan used two fingers to open her anus and touched it with his thumb.
    Yu Wen'er trembled and couldn't help crawling forward. She was scared!
    Seeing that she was disobedient, Mu Yuan laughed, pulled out a tie, and tied her arms up to the head of the bed. Yu Wen'er's legs were also tied apart at the end of the bed, with her legs spread open. The thin iron chain was just the right length to allow her legs to pose in various positions.
    The small hole with the fake penis was shrinking, and the anus at the back was being expanded.
    The Burmese bells taken out of her pussy were stuffed into her back hole one by one. It didn't hurt, but there was a very uncomfortable foreign body feeling.
    Yu Wen'er had never thought that she could be played with from behind. Her eyes were slightly red, and she begged in a low voice: "Mu, no, don't! I'm so scared!"
    Mu Yuan kissed her red lips: "Baby, what did you say to me just now? Shameless? Huh?"
    "The naughty little girl must be punished."
    Mu Yuan said gently: "Just punish you to wear this Burmese bell until tomorrow morning."
    Yu Wen'er shook her head pitifully: "I'm sorry, I won't say it to you again in the future, please don't do this."
    Yu Wen'er's coquettish voice made Mu Yuan's cock harder.
    He raised his hand to pull out the fake penis, lifted one of Yu Wen'er's legs in a side-lying position, held the huge cock with the other hand, and slowly inserted it in. The side posture angle was unusual, and before it was fully inserted, Yu Wen'er screamed: "Too deep! The little pussy is going to be pierced!"
    "Squeamish." Mu Yuan commented lazily, exerted force on his waist, and inserted it all in.
    "Ah!!" Yu Wen'er lay on her side with her legs spread wide open. Her hands and legs were fixed and unable to move. The posture of her arms tied high up was very uncomfortable. Mu Yuan helped her untie her tie while pumping hard.
    Yu Wen'er's pussy had amazing recovery ability. In just over ten minutes, the pussy that had just been opened by Mu Yuan became tight again.
    Mu Yuan's tailbone was numb with pleasure. He gritted his teeth and pumped Yu Wen'er hard.
    Yu Wen'er's hands pinched Mu Yuan's strong arms that were holding her breasts. Her nails pinched hard. Her soft body rose and fell. She screamed and moaned when she was fucked. She had waves of climaxes. Her back hole clamped the Burmese bell and swallowed the little bell deeper and deeper. Fortunately, Mu Yuan discovered it in time and pulled the small ring out.
    "How can the little hole be so greedy?" Mu Yuan slapped Yu Wen'er's buttocks: "You swallowed the little bell yourself? So greedy?"
    Yu Wen'er was put in a kneeling position again. I don't know what happened to Mu Yuan tonight, but he especially liked to make her kneel.
    Soon, the Burmese bell was taken out of the anus and replaced with a more secure conical anal plug.
    Yu Wen'er was already used to having something in her anus, so she didn't feel much discomfort.
    In this doggy style, Mu Yuan fucked Yu Wen'er to the point of orgasm and exhaustion.
    He then pushed his big glans deep into her and ejaculated. While he was pumping and enjoying the pleasure of ejaculation, he leaned over to hold the two dangling little breasts and panted sexily in her ear and said, "Baby, give me a child, okay?"
    Yu Wen'er was immersed in the afterglow of the orgasm and responded subconsciously.
    Mu Yuan tilted his head and kissed her lovingly: "You promised, so don't leave me..."
    Mu Yuan lived in darkness, and Yu Wen'er was his only light.
    First release: sаńjìμsんμщμ.νìρ(sanjiushuwu.vip)
    --
    - Rourouwu