21

Chapter 21 Micro H

Yu Wen'er was put on the big bed with a red face.
    She sat very obediently, supporting the soft bed on both sides of her body with her hands. She was still wearing a white traditional Burmese woman's dress, revealing a small section of her thin white calves, slender ankles and feet. Her toenails were a healthy pink, slightly hooked downwards, showing Yu Wen'er's shy mood at the moment.
    She raised her little face and looked at Mu Yuan who was standing in front of her, hugging his waist dependently: "A Yuan, is there really a baby in my belly?"
    Mu Yuan listened to her obedient words and her beautiful and lively eyes when she looked up at him, his heart softened into a pool of pink water, raised his hand and gently stroked her cheek: "Yes. It's our child."
    "Then, will it be a boy or a girl?"
    Mu Yuan also smiled and coaxed her like a child: "Let's go to Nancheng for a simple check tomorrow, and then I will send you to Hong Kong."
    In such a short time, Mu Yuan has planned everything for Yu Wen'er: "My identity and my job are blacklisted in various countries, and there are many people who want to kill me. Your identity will be the focus of their attack. I must protect you."
    Yu Wen'er shook her head when she heard it, and buried her head in Mu Yuan's arms willfully: "I don't want to go to Hong Kong alone."
    Mu Yuan patted her back gently with heartache: "Awen, be obedient."
    Mu Yuan: "Our children need to be born and grow up in a stable environment." Mu Yuan:
    "Here in Myanmar, I don't have the confidence that I can completely protect you. Only when I confirm that you are safe can I let go and do it."
    "Awen, I promise you that in three years, I will give up everything here and go to Hong Kong to settle down with you, okay?"
    Yu Wen'er said with tears in her eyes, choking: "No, I don't want to be separated from you! Don't think of abandoning me!"
    Mu Yuan opened his mouth, wanting to explain that he didn't want to abandon her, but he didn't know where to start.
    How could he bear to abandon his woman?
    It was just because he loved her too much that he wanted to protect her.
    Mu Yuan closed his eyes and said softly: "Let's not talk about this issue for now."
    He lifted Yu Wen'er's chin and bent down to kiss her red lips: "We have to go to South City tomorrow, let's rest early, okay?" ⓟο⑱το.Cο⒨(po18to.com)
    Yu Wen'er thought that Mu Yuan would not see her off, and her tears dried up quickly, and she burst into laughter: "Ayuan, you stink!"
    Mu Yuan raised his eyebrows, chuckled and said: "Do you think I stink?"
    Mu Yuan: "Awen, you are quite brave now, aren't you?"
    Mu Yuan: "Huh?"
    Yu Wen'er smiled obediently: "Go take a shower!"
    Mu Yuan saw that she had put aside her sadness just now, and chuckled and thought, she is still a child.
    Mu Yuan put his arm through her knees and picked her up horizontally: "Take a bath with me." Mu Yuan
    walked and said: "Baby, lick me with your mouth, okay?"
    He put Yu Wen'er on the floor of the bathroom, grabbed her little hand and pressed it on his cock: "It hurts because of you."
    Yu Wen'er squatted down timidly and released the beast from Mu Yuan's underwear. The cock was scorching hot and its size could not be ignored. It was in front of Yu Wen'er's face like a demonstration. She glanced at Mu Yuan, then stretched out a small tongue and slowly licked the cock.
    Mu Yuan roared excitedly.
    His little brother was wrapped and sucked by the soft mouth. Yu Wen'er's beautiful little face rose and fell. Mu Yuan became more and more excited the more he thought about it. He couldn't help but hold Yu Wen'er's head and thrust up and down.
    Even so, he was very measured and didn't hurt Yu Wen'er, but the frequency of thrusting his lower body came quickly.
    Yu Wen'er had been trained by him to be able to adapt to such a huge penis thrusting in and out of her throat. She took a deep breath and tried to accept the huge glans. Even though her throat was already filled with the smell of blood, she did not utter a groan of discomfort, but endured it silently until Mu Yuan roared and shot all the semen into her throat.
    Yu Wen'er half-closed her eyes and swallowed all the semen.
    Mu Yuan lifted her chin and looked at her swollen mouth and the action of swallowing. There was still a trace of white burning at the corner of her mouth, and her cheeks were red, like an attractive, ripe and sweet peach. The penis that had just been released stood up again.
    He bent down and kissed Yu Wen'er's red lips, and spoke in a low voice: "Baby"
    Yu Wen'er obediently let him kiss her: "Ah Yuan"
    She said in a confused and fascinated way: "I like you so much!"
    First published: sаńjìμsんμщμ.νìρ(sanjiushuwu.vip)
    --
    - Rourouwu