Extra 4

Extra 4

Yu Wen'er, who was found to be pregnant with twins, made Mu Yuan even more worried.
    He was worried about whether Yu Wen'er's body could bear it.
    She had suffered before she met Mu Yuan. Not to mention malnutrition, her delicate skin and tender flesh were naturally beautiful, otherwise it would have been rough and unsightly.
    After following Mu Yuan, she was well fed and well fed, and her body became much better, and her face became rounder.
    Now that she was pregnant with twins, there were two babies growing up together in her belly, and the nutrients absorbed were also double. Mu Yuan was afraid that the two children would drain Yu Wen'er.
    Although he longed for a healthy and complete family deep in his heart, the premise was that Yu Wen'er had to be healthy.
    With the help of Rong Yang, the settlement in Hong Kong was quickly arranged.
    Rong Yang helped Mu Yuan arrange several auctions and purchase real estate, successfully laundering the gray income into legal and legitimate income. Mu Yuan's identity was also packaged as a mainland tycoon. Yu Wen'er registered a super luxurious villa in the diving bend of Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong, and successfully settled in Hong Kong. Soon, she would be able to settle in Hong Kong.
    Everything was arranged properly, and Yu Wen'er was six months pregnant.
    Because she was pregnant with twins, her belly was terribly big. With the help of Mu Beining, she was well cared for and had no stretch marks, but Mu Yuan was distressed.
    Especially when the two children moved in her belly, she would kick somewhere and Yu Wen'er would turn pale with pain.
    She couldn't stand the weight of her body, but she still insisted on taking a walk every day.
    Whenever this happened, Mu Yuan would hold her in his arms and say with trembling hands, "Thank you, baby."
    Mother is really the greatest role. Yu Wen'er is so weak, but she is strong as a mother. She never complains about the pain and tiredness of pregnancy. At night, when she couldn't sleep because of the backache due to the heavy belly, she would hold Mu Yuan to discuss the gender of the child and what to buy for them. On
    the day of departure for Hong Kong, she took Rong Yang's private plane.
    There was a lot of luggage, so Mu Beining and Mu Yuan personally sent her to Hong Kong.
    After getting off the plane, the bustling streets of Hong Kong surprised Yu Wen'er.
    The child in her belly seemed to sense something and kept moving.
    Mu Yuan gently stroked Yu Wen'er's belly and said in a rough voice: "Don't move for me, do you want your mother to feel pain?"
    Mu Beining was speechless.
    How can this be a father?
    The residence has been arranged properly, and Sister Li and Sister Yu have put all the luggage away neatly.
    Yu Wen'er had enough rest, and went to a local hospital in Hong Kong with Mu Yuan for a check-up.
    They wanted to determine the gender of the child.
    The easiest way was to have a blood test, and they paid for an expedited test, and the results came out in less than three hours.
    It's twins!
    In other words, it's a brother and a sister or a sister and a brother!
    Yu Wen'er's face was full of happiness.
    Mu Yuan also smiled foolishly.
    A cute daughter, he was satisfied just thinking about it.
    It is said that daughters are caring little cotton-padded jackets. Mu Yuan said that he wanted a son, but in his heart he still hoped to have a pure cotton-padded jacket, preferably like Yu Wen'er, who would hug him and act coquettishly, and call him dad.
    If that's the case, he will buy whatever his daughter wants.
    This also made Mu Yuan speed up the progress in Myanmar. He had to deal with the mess there quickly and accompany Yu Wen'er in Hong Kong!
    He didn't want to miss the birth of the child and every day of his growth!
    --
    - Rourouwu