EP 1: Anjali, Who?

A for Apple, A for Average and A for Anjali!

Anjali, she is not that dream girl for whom battles are fought, she is the one who is fighting battles, well, against her worst enemy, Anjali herself! Her eyes aren't those where you get lost into, while she is the one who is lost in this cruel world. Her smile is not which gives butterflies to all the cute guys, whereas she is the butterfly who is waiting for a reason to smile. She is not made for cat walks, although she does loves to take all the existing cats for a good walk! She is no one's crush, no one's first choice, no one's best friend, she is an introvert, she is an average girl, she is an average introvert, the intro-avg-vert.

Anjali is not a topper, but she does tops in being the average student! She is not the prodigy, she has to work hard even to enjoy her life! She loves to play chess, she is indeed a queen but she restricts herself from moving in all directions! She loves to draw, sketch and create art. Is Anjali average in everything? Nah! She is a great singer, not a born talent, but a grown hard worker! So is she a playback singer? The only people who have heard her sing are Anjali and the bathroom walls! And maybe the toothbrush and shampoos! Do not forget she is 'the' introvert. Dancing? She does dances to all the problems and challenges thrown at her by her sweet life.

 Dancing? She does dances to all the problems and challenges thrown at her by her sweet life

Anjali has a sister, 'younger' sister. Imagine Anjali being your elder sister! You would be the luckiest! But she isn't. Having an elder sibling and being an elder sibling are two parallel lines. Her sister, Manjari, is quite the opposite of our dear Anjali. Manjari is a topper, extrovert, born talent and the daughter who every parent dreams of having! Although Anjali is proud of her and not jealous, how sweet is Anjali, right?

Does Anjali have a boyfriend? A better question would be does Anjali have male friends? Even better is 'Does Anjali have friends?', she does have people who know her.

What about Anjali's dress code? She is too feminine by character and by looks. She loves wearing a kurta, a frock on casual days and a beautiful saree on a special day, does she have any? Well on special days of other people. She is a person who doesn't want to be the spotlight, although she isn't.

She is now 18, the peak of teenage, and she is ready for college (she ain't ready though). She is leaving her home for the first time, she is ready to explore staying far from home, in a PG, next to her college. A person like Anjali, can she survive in such a challenging and life threatening(for her) lifestyle? She has to.

What unfolds in her college is definitely out of her books, is there a special person waiting for her? Or will she be that special person who transforms the other to be a special person? Lets find out!