PROLOGUE

This is how the story begins...

Seoyeon is the smartest student in MODU-Highschool.She's also the kindest person you've ever met.Everyone including teachers adore her.I mean how could you not,she is pretty,smart,kind and talented.

Seoyeon will spending her senior year... probably studying.She will be taking the CSAT this year and she is sure that she's going to be the number one once again.

As she walk through the the front gate she noticed an unfamiliar face walk beside her.

Heh,new student i guess.

The new student also stop at her track to look at Seoyeon.Both of them start an eye contest,looking at eachother souls until the teacher told them to go to their class.

As Seoyeon entered the class she sees some new faces and some of her old classmates. Everybody start going to their seats as the teacher entered the class.

"Good morning students,My name is Jo Haseul and i will be your Homeroom teacher this year"Mrs Jo,the same person who became Seoyeon homeroom teacher last year,made an eye contact with every student she used to handle.

As Mrs Jo wanted to speak,the door burst open interrupting her to speak.

"Yes,May i help you Mr Jeong?"She asked the man outside.

Mr Jeong,the principle of the school,walked in to have a chat with the teacher.The teacher nodded at everything Mr Jeong said as she peek outside to look at something....or someone.

As they done talking the principle turn his head to look at the students,then he smiled and left.Everyone was left dumbfounded.They start to focused again when Mrs Jo start to speak.

"Alright class today we will welcoming a new student"she said.

The class start to whispering to eachother, guessing would the person be a boy or a girl.

Its just a new student,they dont need to make a fuss about it.Seoyeon thought, obviously not interested on the new student.

"You can come in now miss Kim"the teacher welcomed her into the classroom.

As she entered many students was silence by her beauty.she attached both genders in the classroom.everyone was starring at her accept for Seoyeon who was busy looking at outside the window.

"Seoyeon,pay attention"the older women said.

Seoyeon immediately look forward just to find the girl she saw at the front gate.the girl bowed before introduce herself.

"Kim Yooyeon"

Thats all she has to say,what a weird girl.Thought seoyeon

She looked at the girl Infront of her until both of them start to have an eye contact.she swore she saw yooyeon rolling her eyes at her.

Rude.

then they start the class. as usual there will be only one person who pays attention during the lesson, of course that person is seoyeon. when the teacher asks a question she is the only one who raises her hand... i mean she and yooyeon are the only ones who raise their hands.

She didn't like this at all,no she hates it when someone answer the question before her,and that someone got to be the new student out of all her classmates.

Right now they're in math lesson,seoyeon favourite subject.everytime the teacher asked a question yooyeon got to be in her way.

"Look like you've got yourself a rival,seoyeon"the teacher said before laughing at her as a joke.

Everone in the class start to whispering to eachother.

"You're telling me seoyeon is not number 1 anymore?"

"I thought no one could defeat seoyeon,i take my words back"

"Yooyeon could be the number one this year dont you think?"

She hates it.They were talking about her,comparing her with the new student.

Rival?Seoyeon think her as an enemy.