Safety.

"Okay, we'll just go up, change, i'll pop some advil and we're good to go. Actually, do you want to order a snack from room service? When I saw the portion size at dinner, I already knew in my head that we might have to try the wings from the menu after all..."

The elevator doors close behind her and Travis just grins at the woman standing right in front of him. He feels a little buzzed, but far from being drunk. It's that stage of feeling the alcohol that is nothing but feeling full of energy, letting loose, just... being happy. Happy because the blonde woman in his arms is as bubbly as he loves her to be. She's light as a feather, as comfortable as she could possibly be right now. Which is something he hasn't always been able to witness ever since she came into his life and turned everything upside down. He soaks up these moments, witnesses them in their full glory. There's nothing quite as peaceful as seeing her happy. And it's slowly becoming the one thing he wants to see for the rest of his life.

"We'll do whatever you're up to." he ensures her once more. His hand wandering to her left cheek, gently stroking a strand of hair behind her ear. She smiles for a moment, her eyes sparkling a little bit as she moves closer to him, signaling him that she needs a kiss right now. Despite Ray standing right next to them, Travis leans down to her height, kissing her lips softly.

The massive elevator doors open with a ringing sound. Ray enters the upper level first, followed by Travis with Taylor holding his hand. It's quiet in this part of the luxury Las Vegas hotel, nothing but the noise of Taylor's high heels audible on the carpet. And Travis knows why. They're the only ones staying on this floor, renting out a gorgeous suite with a view over the Las Vegas strip for the night. As much as he loves the crowds and the fun of Las Vegas - he's learned to appreciate the silence, the privacy, the quietness he's never been able to fully enjoy before. But now, there's nothing as calming as being alone with her. Just him and her, and the whole world can wait. He's found a form of peace and safety in the idea of being able to enjoy downtime not just alone, but with another human being. Before her, he could never sit with someone in silence. Before her... a time he can't quite recall without the ache in his chest of wondering how he ever made it through the ups and downs of life without her by his side, holding his hand through all of it.

"I will be right outside." Ray politely lets the both of them know once they get to their room. He opens the suite with a magnetic key card and the door open for the couple.

"Thanks, buddy." Travis pats his shoulder, letting Taylor enter their hotel suite first. He closes the door behind them, watches Taylor make her way to the little night stand in the bedroom. In her gorgeous, dark green evening gown she sits down on her side of the bed, starts to rummage through her cosmetic bag. Travis just drops the jacket of his suit over the chair in front of him. Finally. He knows that him feeling warm and sweaty all night is nothing new. But wearing a suit tonight did not make it any more comfortable for him to be a real life yeti. Before attempting to change his outfit for the fun part of the night, he picks up the phone next to the tv remote, just presses a button. The blonde woman looks up at him confused, still trying to find the left over pack of advil that she threw into her little bag after getting back from Big Sur last weekend.

"Hi, I'm calling from room 1002. I would like to order some room service."

The big man with the phone on his ear turns to her, and she smiles thankfully at him. Of course he would make sure she's got everything she could possibly need in this moment.

"Yeah, I would like to get some wings. How many are on one plate? 5?"

"Get two." she whispers from across the room.

"Alright, then two plates please. Also can we get another bottle of water and.."

"Diet coke, babe." she whispers again.