Wyatt & Uncle Trav's Adventures II.

Sequel to The Uncle Trav Blurb.

Wyatt opens her eyes, the first thing she sees is both uncle Trav and Taylor looking at her, smiling from both their ears at her. Uncle Trav is gently tickling her feet under the blanket and it makes her giggle slightly, pulling her feet away even though she feels so so sleepy still. Usually, it's always Ellie who doesn't like to get up early but never her. She's an early bird, her dad likes to say, which usually means that she's the one getting to wake Bennie and Ellie in the mornings. But this time, there's no Ellie or Bennie to wake up. This time, there's only uncle Trav and Taylor, a real life princess.

"Taylor!" the little girl says with sleep in her voice, obviously excited to see her auntie again. She still can't believe that uncle Trav is going to marry Taylor. A true princess. She knows she's a real princess because her mom has showed her pictures of Taylor singing on stage with a princess dress. She can't believe she's lucky enough to get to call Taylor her auntie soon enough.

Taylor just smiles at the little girl looking at her in awe, gently stroking over her head while kneeing in front of the little bed. It's been an hour since the timer went off this morning and she and Travis had been able to enjoy some time in bed just the two, cuddling, talking, making up for all the mornings they had to wake up alone in these past two weeks. She wanted to let the girl sleep as long as possible, knowing she must be completely tired and worn out from her travel. After all, this is the first time in her life that she's waking up in a new time zone, and Taylor and Travis want to make this transition as smooth as possible.

"Hi Wy! I missed you so so much." Taylor says and Wyatt slowly sits up, reaching her arms out to hug Taylor. It makes Travis smile from the other end of her little bed, but he just quietly watches the two girls hug, not saying a word.

"Welcome to Paris, honey." she says into the hug, her hand landing on the little head, gently swaying back and forth with her for a while.

"How'd you sleep Wy?" Travis says now, feeling his heart expand in size just from witnessing the woman he loves be so gentle with his niece. She still knees in front of Wyatt's bed, now slowly ending the hug while holding her little hand to give the girl some space to wake up properly.

"Good." she says, a big yawn escaping her once more.

"Oh you must be so tired still, mhm?" Tay says, but the little girl just shakes her head, and it makes the two adults laugh a little. Of course she's too excited to be in Paris than to admit that she's lacking sleep.

"How about... we go get ready, have some lunch by the Eiffel Tower and then... we have a surprise for you." Taylor says with her eyes wide open out of excitement, doing her best to hype the little girl up. The toddler looks back and forth from her uncle to Taylor. Travis just chuckles at Wyatt's face full of confusion, and Taylor slowly gets up.

"Take a guess what the surprise is, Wy?" Trav says then, is now sitting down on the side of her children's bed while Taylor is rumbling through her suitcase.

"A dinosaur." she mumbles shyly, but still smiling from ear to ear. Travis laughs once and Tay comes back to the two, both her hands behind her back.

"Mhm, not quite. But it's gonna be something we'll do today. Take a guess what we'll do here in Paris today, Wy." Trav gently says to her, but the little toddler just looks back between Taylor and him in confusion.

"Taylor's concert." she says then , and Taylor smiles but shakes her head.

"That's tomorrow, girlie. Do you have another idea what we could be doing today?" he says, but Wyatt shruggs her shoulders, more than confused.