Next Day

(A/N: Shoutout to Kal-elsucks , as he and his family are going through a tough time right now.)

~With Aleki~

I woke up after a long night, and it turned out I left the TV on all night.

I then felt something heavy on me, I looked up and it was Hana, laying her head on my chest, with her hair was pushed to the side, her face toward me, her eyes were closed but she was smiling as well.

She looked so cute!

I didn't want to wake her up, but since it was morning, I had to make sure she wakes up.

Me: やあ。花さん。 (Hey. Hana-san.)

She slowly opened her beautiful eyes and smiled.

Hana: おはようございます、アレキ君。 (Good morning, Aleki-kun.)

She looked to kiss me, but I stopped her by putting my finger on her mouth.

Me: ねえ、えーっと、まずシャワーを浴びて歯を磨いてみましょうか? (Hey, uh, maybe we shower and brush our teeth first?)

She giggled before saying...

Hana: そうですね。すぐに降りさせてください。 (You're right. Let me get off real quick.)

We both got off each other and I let Hana go first, just so she could do her thing. Meanwhile, I was laying out some clothes for both of us.

Hana gave me permission to put out some shirts for her to wear while she gave me her short shorts for her to keep wearing.

Of course I didn't see her naked because I wanna respect her privacy, but I made sure to lay out a plain black t-shirt with her short shorts folded up and her socks and shoes as well, BUT, only in my room so she doesn't have to come out in the living room and grab them.

After 10 minutes, she was done as I gave her a towel, she kissed my cheek, and I went in the shower and did my thing as well.

After showering for 10 minutes, I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and went out to see that Hana was already cooking breakfast.

Me: ねえ、何を作ってるの? (Hey, what are you cooking up?)

Hana then walked over, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my chin.

Hana: ただのおにぎり、大したことはない。 (Just some onigiri, nothing much.)

Me: よし、じゃあ一緒に作ろうか。 (Alright, then. Let's make them together, right?)

Hana: まさにその通りです。 (Exactly the plan.)

She kissed me again while giggling, and we got started.

For those that don't know what Onigiri is, it's basically a rice ball with a special kind of filling.

To make it, it's ridiculously easy and here's how:

First, I start to wash the rice, 2 1/4 cups. Once the water started to pour out very clear, meaning the starch is all gone, I put the water and rice in the Zojirushi, and let it cook for a total of 20 minutes. I highly recommend to not use Jasmine rice and use Koshihikari short grain rice, which is this brand:

 I highly recommend to not use Jasmine rice and use Koshihikari short grain rice, which is this brand: