𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"PERSEPHONE MARILLA JACKSON!" Sally voice cut through the anxious packing of the suitcase that lay on her bed

"Yes, ma?" Persephone or as she now preferred to be called 'Marie' finding out a goddess can listen to your every conversation was kind of unnerving even though Persephone was nice.

Sally's head popped through the doorway of her bedroom, her brunette hair cascading down her shoulders, "Rachel's here." A worried smile on her face.

Marie smiled softly at mum, trying to ease her worries, her fingers fiddling with the beads on her necklace.

The Titan War had only just been won, with Rachel becoming the Oracle and having promised her dad to go to the fancy private school and the gods starting to keep their promises on child support and cabins and claiming. Basically, the most basic thing a parent could do is do.

Marie rolled her eyes, remembering how she had explained that to the gods whose concept of humanity was so far removed they couldn't even relate to the children they had.

"I'll be fine, mum." She says, pulling her pen from out of her pocket, Sally looked at the pen, a smile tugging on her lips.

"I know." Sally sighed, looking at her 16 year old daughter who had bathed in the river synx and then fought against Kronos and won. Being declared the hero of Olympus but that didn't matter to her, her sweet child was growing up and she knew it would only be a matter of time before something bad happened she would be foolish not to think this. The expiry date on demigods and all most didn't survive into adulthood, especially children of the big three.

"I'll IM you every day." Marie promised, holding her pinkie out.

"I'll hold you to that." Sally says, lacing her pinkie in with hers before swiftly pulling her into a hug. "Any sign of monsters -"

"I'll get rid of them, and then if they keep on coming, I'll go back to camp so that Rachel and her Dad can be safe." Marie says, relaxing in her mum's embrace.

Sally sighed the mother-daughter moment being interrupted by Rachel apologising, sating her dad was impatient and wanting to go.

He already wasn't pleased due to the fact they both convinced him to drive down instead of taking a plane, and it was an almost 19-hour drive.

They were taking two limo with four drivers and making stops along the way halfway there. The drivers would change.

Marie was glad for Rachel help with that despite being claimed the hero of Olympus she doubted Zues would be too happy if she were to enter his domain for a holiday.

Marie quickly zipped up her suitcase placing Riptide back in her pocket before giving a quick hug goodbye to her mum again as well as Paul who she had grown quite fond of, he looked after her mum and made her happy that was all she cared about.

"Alright, let's get moving." Mr Dare says dressed in a suit moving towards the door bodyguards following them as Marie looked a bit uncomfortable. Rachel flowed through them like she was used to it, which she was.

Rachel and Marie get in one of the limos, Mr. Dare, in the other.

And they set off to New Orleans.

Marie, not knowing she would discover a different thing about herself, her identity after all it was written by fate that Hope Mikaelson and Persephone Jackson meet as they may be the only ones to stop Gaea.