Strategy x part 2

Jade was shown in class as she looks out the window she couldn't get that boy out of her head as she sighs before soon she was shown walking the hall to the bathroom but was stopped by toad who dropped out of nowhere.

"Yo small fry"he says with a smile.

"Hi"she says blank before walking past him as he follows after her.

"I was thinking maybe we can talk at lunch I've already talked to Scott what do you say"he says as he hops along following her.

"I'll think about it"she says before walking off shaking her head before soon it was dark as jade was shown in her room before looking out her window she felt something moving above earth to the institution as she gets up walking to the window.

Toad was shown in his own get up which was green and white as he jumps over the gate front flipping then landing like a frog before hoping towards the institute as crickets chirp.

A window was shown as the wind blows gently before storm pushes it open dressed in her x men suit as she walks towards the stone rail as the wind was heard whistling before she flys up and through the night sky toad was hopping around before her shadow flys over him as he stops before looking around as he then looks up seeing someone fly across the sky just as storm clouds swirl connecting as thunder rumbles with flashes of lightning as it rains.

"Wow now that is just freaky"he says with a look before lighting flashes down spooking him as he yelps before hoping away as storm follows with her eyes glowing as she throws lighting butts at him as he screams jumping out the way as they move towards the institute as lightning flashes through the sky with a loud rumbling thunder as rain was pouring down.

Jade was shown walking around in her x men uniform which was a black long sleeve dress with pants underneath with matching boots as the x men symbol rested on her chest as she looks around before making her way to the stairs hearing commotion.

Kurt was shown walking standing on top of the stairs as he looks around walking down them as lighting flashes as thunder was head he walks to a window as he sees a storm raging outside as lighting flashes as the windows slam open with a wind as screaming is heard as he looks up just into time as toad flys towards him before the fall to the ground before breaking apart as Kurt back flips onto his feet before the two circle each other.

"Whoa! What are you? Some kind of ratty plush toy?"he says.

Kurt sniffs the air before making a face at the smell" the names nightcrawler, and at least I don't read like unwashed lederhosen "he says pinching his nose as toad growls before the two were chasing each other through different parts of the house as Kurt stays ahead as he taunts toad just as storm flys in through the open window as she lands on her feet as she and Charles talk about toad.

Jade was walking to the stairs looking around as as she sees broken statues and furniture as she runs to the as she sees Kurt and toad playing chase as Kurt was shown hanging upside down on the chandelier as toad was sitting on the rail as she flys up to them.

"The test is over Todd tolansky does have the special gift of the x Gene he is welcome to join us if he so desires "Charles says as he and storm were shown by the stairs.

"Only thing I desire is blue boy's fuzzy head!"toad says jumping at Kurt Ashe wraps his tounge around Kurt's arm making them fall as jade flys grabbing toads arm before Kurt transports them into a fake room as the three scream falling to the ground as they land with a thud.

Jade groans sitting up holding her head before a red glow shines on them as she looks around as her eyes widen they were in the danger room as the lights come on as a Lazer powers up as more weapons appear"we need to move now!"she says with worry.

Scott and Jean were shown dressed in there x men suit's as Scott was putting on his boots "Scott! Jean! Jade, nightcrawler and Todd teleported into the danger room!"Charles was heard as there eyes widen as the danger room has automated defenses before they rush off to the danger room.

The machines target on them as they quickly dodge as a green blast was fired at them as they continue to doge the attacks as more weapons appear jade doged as blasted were shot at her before blasting it to pieces with her lightning before jean and Scott were down running into the room.

"I forgot the cannons keep them clear of the tentacles"Scott says as jean nods her head before flying up as he blasted a cannon with her Lazer eyes Kurt was crawling up a wall before jean pulls him up with her telekinesis as a electrocuted tentacle was about to grab him. 

Toad was cornered as he was about to get crushed to death before the wall was blasted to pieces by Scott "jade! Tolansky! Over here!"he yells as jade runs over breathing heavily as Scott blasted more cannons as Charles and storm were shown in the control room as he wheels him self to the main controls "security code override property x voice print Charles Xavier"he says clicking a few things before Kurt realized it was a training area as he teleported on top of machine disconnecting the wire before it goes haywire shooting blast as Scott,toad and jade scream being blasted back before storm destroyed it with her lightning before everything was powering off as she lands on her feet debris was everywhere.

Jade groans sitting up as she looks around as Scott and toad groan getting up "forget this man I've seen enough I'm out of here"he says as he hopes away through the door.

Jade blocks out the rest as she looks around for Kurt to see if he's ok before who's stands looking guilty "I blew it to professor I'm sorry you've been wonderful but I guess.... I I just don't belong here"he says before teleporting away as she sighs she sits on the stairs back in her normal clothes thinking about Kurt before looking up as she smiles seeing Logan back he was like a father figure to her.

"Logan your back!"she says with a smile as she gets up running down the stairs as she gives him a big hug.

"Yep I'm back squirt"he says ruffling her hair none o them knowing what dangers await as an old enemy was plotting something as everything fades black.