|| The Maze of Books ||

*they soon reach a door at the end of the what felt like endless corridor*

*Kyle manages to open the door and the group walks forward. The doors close behind them as soon as the group walks into the new area. It was like the maze, but it was a library with bookshelves that touched the extremely high ceiling.*

Kyle looks around and then tells the group that they should keep moving and find an exit. "We should hurry up and see if we can find an exit" Kyle says

The group continues to move through the library. "Has anyone seen Magic? And Krow?" Bek asks

At that moment Owen takes off around a corner leaving the rest of the group to give chase. "Owen please come back!" Graecie yells "Owen! what's the hell man get back here!" Spidey says

"You can't just run off like this! Owen stop running before we get lost!" Acho calls out. "For an old man in rough shape he can sure run pretty fast." Bek says while the group continues to chase after Owen turning corner after corner until.

"Get off me!", the group stops as they see Owen holding a javelin at Krow's throat while standing in front of Magic. "Hey! What's going on?!" Kyle says as he runs over to Krow, Owen, and Magic. " I was just trying to ask Magic a question and she keeps avoiding it, can't you tell that she's hiding something!" Krow says

Kyle looks over at Owen who was still holding the javelin at Krow's throat. "Owen. Back away from Krow and lower the javelin please." Kyle says in a calm tone. Owen does what Kyle told him and backs off while still keeping an eye on Krow.

After a few seconds Owen walks away from the group to try and cool off. "Why can't they see that- that... That Thing is dangerous. It's can't be trusted, it tried to hurt Magic. And they're telling Me to back off." Owen says as he continues to walk, ignoring the pain his legs felt with every step he took.

Owen turns a corner and sees a chest with his name on it, he stops and looks at it. He doesn't move, thinking on what to do.

Owen's hands start to shake slightly, his heart starts to beat slightly faster with suspension and uneasiness as he slowly walks over to the chest and opens it. A wave of shock (and maybe horror) rushes over him when he sees what inside it.